7 The evil senior (End)

7 The evil senior [being enema with hot water in the bathroom] [actively riding the evil] [end of senior article] (page 1/2)

"Senior, you just sao, you sat on the ground and peed like a dog Well..."

Because Wen Jinmo became incontinent at the door, the two of them had no choice but to go to the bathroom to clean up the mess. At this time, Jiang Qing was like an owner faced with an unruly dog, who had no choice but to give the dirty Wen Jinmo a bath.

Jiang Qing held the shower head in her hand, and Wen Jinmo was washed clean from head to toe.

Wen Jinmo, who was extremely ashamed, squatted on the ground awkwardly and was cleaned by Jiang Qing.

"I'm sorry, I... I'll wash it myself." After saying that, he weakly stretched out his hand to grab the shower head. But he dodged it, "It's also my responsibility to clean my airplane cup. Senior just needs to be obedient." "

Now, only senior's dirtiest xiaoxue is left unwashed."

Jiang Qing asked Wen Jin Mo knelt on the ground and raised his hips high. Turn the water on to the maximum, and the water column is viciously aimed at the sensitive rear xue.

"Ah~ um..." Wen Jinmo tried his best to resist his desire to dodge.

Ah, no... My lower body, Jiang Qing said, is very dirty and needs to be cleaned. I can't hide... Ouch, but the wetness is about to flow out again...

Wen Jinmo feels sorry for his own filthiness and Feel ashamed of being slutty.

"Oh, don't open it..."

Wen Jinmo begged shamelessly when he felt Jiang Qing reach out to open his shameless crotch.

"No, senior, how can you wash cleanly otherwise...and the more you wash, the dirtier it becomes. It's really strange. The smell here is so strong." The

hot water hit the sensitive and fragile intestines mercilessly, warming the sensitive intestines. Jin Mo couldn't help trembling, like a wet puppy, trembling under the discomfort of taking a bath for the first time.

But in the small bathroom, the smell of sanitary water was particularly obvious under the evaporation of hot water, hence Jiang Qing's words.

"It seems that it won't work without a deep cleaning. Senior, please be patient, because if there is dirt behind you, you will get sick."

Jiang Qing seemed to be talking for his own good, but slowly and steadily wiped the The nozzle was removed and the stainless steel pipe flowing with hot water was directly inserted into Wen Jinmo's buttocks.

"Woo! It's so hot. The hot water is coming in. The dirty xiaoxue is going to be washed away...ah..." Wen Jinmo's eyes were red and mist was rising.

Hot water was injected into his stomach, and the strange feeling made him even more excited.

"Senior seems to like being washed down like this." Jiang Qing pushed the pipe in his hand deeper, and even thrust it twice with evil intentions.

"No, bully me..." Wen Jinmo clenched his fists subconsciously, his hands looking very weak on the white tiles.

The black curly hair was wet and stuck to her forehead, with water droplets flowing down the hair and dripping on the slippery floor.

On the other side, although the pipes sent a lot of hot water into the intestines, more was still squeezed out of the uterus. Wen Jinmo was like a faucet that had been turned on, with water flowing continuously from his back.