4 Pet Prince

4Pet Prince [Being a Dog for a Day][Spanking][Koujiao is then bred and fucked by the owner himself] (Page 1/2)

    "Alas... Teacher Jiang, I always feel that I am still a little lacking in this song, what do you think? ?" After Bai Yaowen finished playing, he opened his half-closed eyes and looked at Jiang Qing with some reluctance. It was a sign of disappointment that he still had shortcomings.

    He wants to play better and move up the musical ladder.

    Although he is highly praised by the outside world, he is more clearly aware that he still has many shortcomings. The more praise there is, the more dissatisfaction there is.

    "Well..." In fact, Jiang Qing couldn't hear the nuances at all, but since Bai Yaowen felt that it wasn't good enough, it wasn't good enough.

    Jiang Qing asked: "What do you think this piece of music is about?"

    When Bai Yaowen heard Jiang Qing's question, he perked up and immediately lowered his head to think about the answer. After a while, he said with some uncertainty: "It should be about nature. The composer's intention is to show the beauty of nature."

    "Then do you think you know enough about nature?"

    Bai Yaowen pursed his lips and closed his eyes slowly. Shaking his head slowly, the curled eyelashes drooped naturally at this moment, and the light hit them, causing fine shadows to be projected under the eyes.

    "Animals, plants, harmonious coexistence, symbiotic relationship, and survival of the fittest. These are the nature that we humans know." Jiang Qing looked at Bai Yaowen, who was slightly pale, and said, "Yaowen, do you want to try a different angle? Look at nature."

    Bai Yaowen raised his eyes: "Change...an angle?"

    "Yes." Jiang Qing said: "How about you just be an animal for a day today. If you live with the thoughts of an animal, maybe you will feel different.

    " This was the first time Bai Yaowen heard such a suggestion.

    When he was young, his music teacher would teach him various techniques in detail, but he never had such extraordinary practice.

    But there has never been a mistake in the practice method proposed by Jiang Qing. He can experience something new every time, which is one of the reasons why he respects Jiang Qing so much.

    So he nodded without much thought: "I'll just listen to you, teacher."

    "But, what kind of animal should I be?" he asked hesitantly. There were too many choices, and he couldn't think of the best one. .

    Jiang Qing pondered for a while: "Well... although it is said that we want to experience the way animals feel about nature, it is not good to go too far. Let's start with simplicity."

    He stretched out his palm to Bai Yaowen, and Bai Yaowen looked at the palm. , hesitated for a moment, then covered his right hand, "Is that so?"

    Jiang Qing laughed: "Very smart, well done."

    Bai Yaowen understood somewhat in his heart that the character the teacher chose for him was a pet dog.

    Jiang Qing patted his head as if rewarding.

    Although he knew it was just acting, Bai Yaowen still blushed and actually felt a little happy.

    "Remember to learn to think like animals all day today." Jiang Qing gave a final reminder, "Also, animals don't wear clothes, take them off."