4 Seeking pleasure

4 Seeking pleasure [Nude apron] [Carrot caoxue] [Chopping board ejaculation] [Break xue seeking pleasure] (Page 1/2)

    The tall man pushed Jiang Qing: "Well, no."

    "Tell me no . You are the picky eater, so you have to lead by example."

    "But... you can't..." Liang Fang's aggressive face now showed a weak emotion, and he was holding his buttocks up and his back pressed on the table.

    .........

    Originally, I wanted to cook for Jiang Qing to thank him for taking him in, but I was asked to only wear an apron to cook for him.

    He thought that if it was Jiang Qing's hope, then it would be okay to be embarrassed once, but the current development of the situation was completely different from what he thought from the beginning.

    The first step came to an end not long after it started.

    The carrots that had just been washed were placed on the wooden cutting board. The fresh green leaves had not been picked yet, and there were still crystal drops of water on them.

    Just as Liang Fang raised the kitchen knife, Jiang Qing pressed tightly against his back.

    "I don't like carrots." Jiang Qing commented on the carrots while touching Liang Fang's buttocks.

    "You can't be picky about food." Liang Fang said.

    Jiang Qing: "But I didn't expect you could cook. I thought you were just a hookup maniac."

    Liang Fang's old face turned red when he was mentioned about his past dark history: "...Because I used to exercise, and I have to have a healthy body to match." Diet, so I know a little bit about it."

    Jiang Qing then showed a clear expression.

    "But, can I not eat carrots?" Jiang Qing still asked.

    "No, I bought everything. It would be a waste not to eat it."

    "Then it's okay to not eat it if it's not a waste?" Seeing that the carrots were about to be sliced, Jiang Qing said suddenly at this time.

    "What do you want to do?"

    Liang Fang just noticed a hint of the other party's bad intentions and was suppressed by Jiang Qing.

    Jiang Qing mentioned a thick carrot, a healthy vegetable with water drops on it, "Believe me, this kind of meal is healthier and more delicious."

    "Huh? No... really don't..."

    Liang Fang used to say to The carrot felt nothing special until a big one was shoved into his ass.

    The structure with a thin head and thick tail made it easy for the carrot to fall out, but fortunately Liang Fang clamped it tightly, leaving only a cluster of green leaves outside the butt.

    "You can't play with food... pull it out quickly..." Liang Fang was defeated before he started struggling. If the carrot slipped out of his butt, it would only be worse, so he could only lie down on the counter stiffly. Tighten your butt.

    "Don't be picky about food." This time it was Jiang Qing's turn to preach. He held the carrot leaf and thrust it twice.

    Liang Fang said he was unwilling, but his buttocks rose higher.

    "Look, your lower mouth actually likes to eat carrots. Are you willing to spit it out?" Jiang Qing said with a low smile.

    The apron that fit well on Jiang Qing became miniaturized on the tall and strong Liang Fang.