5 cao's second-generation rich man (End)

5cao's second-generation rich man [lost his virginity to take pictures] [was raped to the point of dementia] [End of chapter of the second-generation rich man] (page 1/2)

    Today is the day that Shi Yueyuan has been waiting for, and it was Jiang Qing who promised that he would do it to the end one day.

    He had been preparing for a long time and booked a romantic room with a beautiful night view next to it. But on such a special day, he was obviously mentally prepared to take his time, but when he saw Jiang Qing appear, he still couldn't help but pounce on him.

    "Don't rush over..." Jiang Qing was pushed back. At the same time, he also saw clearly the layout of the room: it was completely based on romantic standards. There were even fresh rose petals arranged into a heart on the bed.

    If he could see his tail, Shi Yueyuan would be wagging happily.

    "Didn't you agree to go play for a while before coming back? Are you so anxious to be fucked by me?" Jiang Qing stopped Shi Yueyuan from taking off his clothes.

    "I regret it. I have plenty of time after the date. I have been waiting for a long time today. You don't want to default on your debt!"

    Shi Yueyuan's yellow hair has faded back to black, and his head keeps rolling on Jiang Qing's chest without restraining himself. desire.

    Jiang Qing smiled: "I gave you a chance, don't cry on the bed later."

    Shi Yueyuan's confident expression made Jiang Qing want him to cry.

    The two of them were lying on the bed. Jiang Qing casually picked up two rose petals and put them into his mouth and chewed them twice. Then he leaned in and kissed her again.

    The young man eagerly opened his lips to welcome him, and the eroded rose-red juice was passed over by Jiang Qing, and then overflowed from the corners of the young man's mouth.

    Shi Yueyuan was fed a sip of rose juice, and in the end he even ate the two chewed petals.

    The bitter juice filled the mouth, but Shi Yueyuan was reluctant to let go.

    At this time, he himself had been stripped almost completely, but Jiang Qing was missing nothing.

    Shi Yueyuan's skin was slightly brown due to outdoor sports, but his body wrapped in clothes was as white and tender as ever.

    It's like a white bamboo shoot turned into essence, with the most delicious meat underneath the coat.

    Shi Yueyuan had prepared himself before, when Jiang Qing's fingertips touched the other party's wet buttocks.

    In the middle of the white and tender buttocks is the pink rouxue. Once the warm fingertips touch it, the inside of the rouxue becomes even hotter.

    Wet and sticky liquid flowed out from it, and as soon as a finger was inserted, the liquid in the rouxue covered Jiang Qing's hand.

    The soft, moist and hot blood wrapped around his middle finger, and Jiang Qing inserted his fingers smoothly inside.

    Shi Yueyuan urged with a blushing face, half because of lust and the other half because of shyness. "I've been dilating for a long time. Hurry up and insert it directly. The fingers are so thin and it's so itchy..."

    Jiang Qing gently picked at it, and the still brave man underneath him trembled slightly.

    "Okay." Jiang Qing pulled out her fingers, ignoring Gu Rou's reluctant attempts to stay. A short white thread was pulled out between the fingertips and the rouxue, and Jiang Qing inserted his middle finger into Shi Yueyuan's mouth.