3 Sensitive maid

3 Sensitive maid [pinch breasts from behind during live broadcast] [drug injection to increase sensitivity] [silver breast chain] (page 1/2)

    The screen in front of him is dazzling, but the young man is operating in an orderly manner, pressing his hands on the keyboard The speed is so fast that afterimages appear, and the wires connected to the mouse are swung as if a snake is crawling.

    The barrages on the screen kept flashing, but no one knew what kind of person was behind the live broadcast they were watching.

    The exposed maid costume doesn't look inappropriate at all on Mo Wenya, but it doesn't make people think that he is a girl. At this moment, he was concentrating entirely on computer games.

    Jiang Qing watched for a while, "This is my first time watching you play games..."

    Only then did Mo Wenya realize that Jiang Qing was already standing behind him at some point. "Ah, wait..." He hurriedly muted the live broadcast.

    While his hands kept moving, he asked, "What's wrong, Master?"

    Although Jiang Qing had trained Mo Wenya to be very mature, at this moment, his way of facing the game seemed to be back to before.

    "No, it's okay, don't worry about me." Jiang Qing leaned down, naturally wrapped his hands around Mo Wenya's front body, and kneaded his chest with his nimble fingers.

    "Hey~ Master." Mo Wenya paused and his face suddenly turned red.

    Today's maid outfits are similar to swimsuits. He only wore a triangle bikini on his upper body, and it was tied and very loose.

    The most important thing is that this underwear is entirely made of black rope made of fabric, and the chest is completely hollow. Rutou is basically exposed to the outside.

    "Let's continue the live broadcast. The microphone has been muted anyway, so it doesn't matter." Jiang Qing's charming voice was next to his ears, and Mo Wenya nodded with a blushing face.

    "You're so good, let me check Rutou's condition today."

    Mo Wenya's already white skin was even whiter under the black underwear, and what looked dazzling on the milky white skin was the pink breasts on her chest. .

    Jiang Qing held her flat chest in her hands and played with it, kneading the soft flesh as if it were a girl's chest.

    "Xiao Mo's rutou is so sexy. It's already erect with excitement even before I even touch it."

    "Haah..." Mo Wenya's neat movements seemed to have been slowed down, and his smooth movements became intermittent.

    Jiang Qing pinched the two soft breasts and gently lifted them. Mo Wenya's chest pushed forward unconsciously, and her waist was bent very softly.

    His skirt, which was too short to cover anything, was pushed up, and his fair vagina was directly exposed from the bottom of the skirt, but the shackles on it had not been removed, so he could only achieve a semi-erection.

    "Is it so comfortable to be played with?" Jiang Qing chuckled and kneaded her flat chest vigorously, kneading the white and soft flesh till it turned red.

    "Ha... If I keep being pinched like this by the master, I'm going to leak urine again..." Mo Wenya couldn't continue the game at all. The character on the screen had died countless times, and now he couldn't stand where he was. Moved.

    Mo Wenya quickly typed on the screen, found an excuse and left the broadcast.

    After heaving a sigh of relief, he realized that he had shed tears.