2 The twisted CEO

2 The twisted CEO [who was helpless and carried away to be cleaned] [who couldn’t ejaculate and gritted his teeth and begged for penetration] (page 1/2) The

    afternoon sun shone in through the window glass and fell on the man who had just woken up.

    Zhou Dang was still a little confused. He opened his eyes dizzily and felt something strange in his body for the first time. Not to mention the pain all over my body, it seemed that I was still being held.

    He instantly wanted to sit up in shock, but he didn't realize that his vagina was still being penetrated. This not only caused most of the roubang to be withdrawn, but also woke up the man behind him.

    "Are you awake?"

    Jiang Qing opened her eyes and saw the CEO's ugly face.

    Zhou Dang looked at Jiang Qing and his face turned dark, especially when he found that the place he couldn't talk about was actually penetrated by a man. "Who are you?"

    "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

    Zhou Dang became furious, "Quickly pull it out! How long do you want to insert it?" His whole body was weak, if not Because of this, he had already kicked Jiang Qing out of bed.

    And this strange man not only penetrated him like a woman, but now he was also hard again.

    Jiang Qing smiled helplessly: "I'm really impatient." Jiang Qing held the man's waist and pulled out his morning erection.

    Zhou Dang just breathed a sigh of relief, but was even more embarrassed to find that some kind of warm liquid was flowing out of his intestines.

    Fuzzy memories emerged from his mind, and he was so angry that he grabbed Jiang Qing's hand, "What did you do to me!"

    "Calm down, you came in and begged me yesterday."

    Jiang Qing said in Zhou Dang He waved his hand in front of his eyes, and Zhou Dang's strength instantly decreased.

    Zhou Dang suppressed his anger and said, "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower first." He wanted to stand up, but his legs were so weak.

    "Should I go help you?"

    "No!"

    Zhou Dang glared at Jiang Qing, but he was so weak that he was finally picked up by Jiang Qing and helped to the bathroom.

    "You can go out!" Zhou Dang wanted to push Jiang Qing away, but instead he stumbled and almost fell.

    Jiang Qing grabbed him and held him in her arms. "It's better to be honest."

    Jiang Qing hugged his body and took off the shower head to rinse his body. But his body, which was still wearing clothes, was completely soaked.

    After making sure that his body was completely wet, Jiang Qing sat him on the toilet and applied bubbles to him.

    Zhou Dang saw that Jiang Qing was still giving priority to bathing himself even though most of his body was wet. His brows furrowed again and again, but he still didn't say anything to drive people away.

    "Close your eyes, I'm going to flush."

    ​​Washing hair should be the most complicated thing for a man, but for the subsequent cleaning, washing hair is actually the simplest.

    When Jiang Qing wiped his rutou, Zhou Dang groaned in pain. He glared at Jiang Qing: "Did you do it on purpose?"

    "Don't you remember how you liked being bitten by me yesterday? Really?" Jiang Qing tugged at her poor little breasts. Zhou Dang, who had never been teased like this before, clenched his fists, but he still endured it as his strength had not yet been restored.