5 Expanding the Young Master

5 Expanding the Young Master [Training with Charming Drugs] [Dilating with Muscle Relaxant] [Losing the Young Master’s Virginity] (page 1/2)

    "Teacher Jiang!"

    The young man pounced on Jiang Qing the moment he got out of the car.

    The big hand gently stroked his head, and Xu Xiangyan raised his head hesitantly. Jiang Qing still had that gentle look on her face, but her smile seemed different from before?

    ...The housekeeper watched the whole family enter the room, shook his head and went to arrange dinner.

    "Eh, Jiang, Teacher Jiang?"

    As soon as he entered the room, the smile on Jiang Qing's face disappeared instantly. Xu Xiangyan became embarrassed and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Qing pulled out the chair under the desk and sat on it. He asked coldly, as if questioning the head teacher of a primary school student: "Don't you know what you did wrong?"

    Xu Xiangyan opened his mouth, then closed it again, "I don't know..."

    Jiang Qing snorted, "Kneel down. Spread your buttocks and be punished."

    Xu Xiangyan's face turned red, half because of fear; the other half because of anticipation. He skillfully took off his pants and lay on the ground. He spread his butt cheeks with his small hands and exposed his pink nipples.

    But Jiang Qing, who didn't know how to show mercy at all, slapped her little butt mercilessly.

    A pink handprint instantly appeared on Xu Xiangyan's butt. He groaned in pain, but did not dare to cry or scream in pain.

    But his lower body was semi-erect.

    Jiang Qing noticed this and sneered, "You're such an adult and you actually get excited after being spanked? How shameless."

    Xu Xiangyan bit his lower lip, but his body became hot from the scolding.

    "This punishment is just to beat you and make you understand your duty as a dog." Jiang Qing took out a female vaginal dilator.

    Xu Xiangyan couldn't understand what it was used for until the cold dilator was inserted into his cavity.

    "Don't you really want to be fucked by me? Then use this to exercise first." Jiang Qing's cold voice sounded above his head, and Xu Xiangyan felt that his blood was being stretched.

    "Eh... Teacher Jiang, don't, it's weird, I was wrong, don't open it anymore!" Xu Xiangyan's body was much younger than his peers. He just opened a small gap and began to feel uncomfortable.

    Jiang Qing also knew that forcibly opening it would hurt Xu Xiangyan's body, so he took out an injection. The only difference between the injection in Jiang Qing's hand and the usual needle was that his needle was a long plastic pipe.

    The injection is filled with a powerful enchanting lubricant.

    The needle was inserted into the gap and pushed straight in. The feeling of being filled with liquid from deep was really strange.

    "Ah! What is this? Cool, don't..." Xu Xiangyan wanted to run away because of fear for the first time.

    However, Jiang Qing caught him, held his body down and forcibly injected the entire charm potion.

    With the help of lubricant, the work of opening Xiaoxue's vaginal dilator went more smoothly. Xu Xiangyan's body suddenly softened into a puddle due to the effect of the drug, and he was even unable to kneel on the ground, so he just lay down.