3 Poor mixed race

3 Poor mixed race [jingye full belly] [enema] [massage stick caoxue] [egg plug xue] (page 1/2)

    "Oh... so comfortable... so comfortable...ah~"

    Albert He squatted on the toilet, rubbing his belly with a flushed face.

    It was filled with sperm and urine, stretching his belly like a pregnant woman who was just beginning to show her pregnancy.

    The intense kneading made the feeling in the stomach more obvious. The feeling of being ready to spurt out at any time was very strong. The vagina was swollen greatly, and urine was flowing from the horse's eyes, winding down the shaft and buttocks, and dripping into the toilet. , the sound of gurgling water sounded, and most of the clear water in the bottom of the toilet was contaminated by his turbid liquid.

    "Mr. Albert is so enthusiastic about treatment, I believe he will be cured soon." Jiang Qing hooked the tab at the bottom of the anal plug and pulled it out suddenly.

    "Ahhh - it's all coming out..." The hoarse scream of passion sounded particularly loud in the small bathroom.

    The rouxue, which had been stretched open by the butt plug for a long time, now revealed a small round hole that could not be closed, and all the liquid contained inside flowed out. The ticking sound kept ringing.

    Albert opened his mouth weakly, saliva flowing from his chin. His body limply slumped on the toilet, unable to recover for a long time.

    Jiang Qing pulled the shower head over, turned on the warm water and rinsed the naked Albert. At this moment, this young man with black curly hair has turned into a doll whose body can be played with at will, and his whole body is carefully washed.

    When it was time to wash the dirtiest vagina, Albert was turned over, with his butt raised, and his hands tightly grasping the toilet lid under him.

    "Ha... so hot..." Albert clamped his lips tightly, but even so, the shape did not change much. Roudong's mouth was still open and not closed at all.

    The warm water was not as hot as Albert said, but Rouxue, who had been teased for a long time, was very red and swollen, and it would naturally hurt when encountering hot water.

    Jiang Qing rotated the shower head to remove it, and inserted the hose with hot water directly into the roudong with its mouth still open as before.

    The water immediately poured into the roudong, and some overflowed directly.

    Albert had long been used to being enema like this. Not only did he not resist, he also took the initiative to move up to his buttocks and narrowed his eyes comfortably.

    Her belly quickly grew bigger again, and Jiang Qing immediately pulled out the water pipe without giving Albert a chance to prepare.

    The turbulent water flowed down, and Albert had a stomach full of water next to the toilet. He himself actively rubbed his stomach to speed up the flow of water.

    Soon, the belly that had been drained of water shrank back, but the entrance to the passage was stuffed with a water pipe again.

    The previous torture happened two more times before it ended, and this was just for washing up in the morning.

    Jiang Qing turned off the water, shook the water on her hand, and said to the exhausted Albert, "Mr. Albert, your dirty butt has been cleaned. You can go out."

    "Well... thank you. You, Jiang..." Albert responded with a flushed face, but he no longer had the strength to stand up. My legs were as soft as noodles, and they would go soft again as soon as they were raised halfway.