6 The incontinent senior

6 The incontinent senior [went to the street with a vibrator] [the senior took the initiative to hook up] [incontinent in the door] (page 1/2)

Ever since Wen Jinmo's virginity was lost last time, it's like he's addicted. Crazy obsessed with being touched, played with, and penetrated by Jiang Qing.

Both physically and mentally, she became completely inseparable from Jiang Qing.

Every time I see Jiang Qing, my body starts to react.

Jiang Qing did not expect that his body's reaction was so slow before, but it became so sensitive now.

But thanks to Jiang Qing's use of the drugs in the hypnosis system space on Wen Jinmo's body, now Wen Jinmo will not be able to recover even if he is played miserably that day. People die when their energy is exhausted.

Wen Jinmo is almost like a sex addict now.

Therefore, Jiang Qing gave him a gift in order to satisfy his insatiable and greedy senior...

"

Ugh...Jiang Qing..." Wen Jinmo and Jiang Qing walked on the street together, just two people. People walk very slowly. If you look carefully, you can also find one of them, a handsome young man with black curly hair, who walks in a coquettish manner and pulls the clothes of the young man next to him like a little girl.

"Senior, what's wrong? This is our first date. Aren't you having fun out there..." Jiang Qing turned her head and asked Wen Jinmo, who seemed to be feeling unwell.

"...Happy, but..." Wen Jinmo said as he pinched his buttocks, because he felt that the vibrator inserted behind him seemed to be about to slip out.

But no. This vibrator was a gift from Jiang Qing. It was made based on Jiang Qing's roubang. Jiang Qing said before putting it in that he hoped he could keep it with him.

Can't let Jiang Qing down...

Wen Jinmo worked hard to contract his ejaculation, trying to swallow back the vibrator that had slipped out a small amount.

The thick vibrator in the chest is working hard. If you can see through Wen Jinmo's body, you can see the lifelike thick black vibrator swinging crazily in the young man's tender intestines, as if it is going to poke a hole in the young man's belly. Come to the cave.

If he and Jiang Qing were alone now, Wen Jinmo would probably be able to put aside his shame and grab Jiang Qing's hand and scream loudly because of his overflowing lust.

"Then let's go. Where do you want to go, senior?" Jiang Qing asked thoughtfully, as if she didn't notice Wen Jinmo's discomfort, and even brushed his hair that was slightly wet with sweat.

Because Wen Jinmo's red face is too eye-catching, he is now wearing a black silk mask.

His face covered by the mask was flushed, and he murmured: "I, I want to sit down... Ugh... I can't hold it anymore... I'm going to fall out."

Jiang Qing heard clearly, but he pretended As if he didn't hear the next sentence at all, Zuo gently held Wen Jinmo's hand: "Then let's go have some drinks." He

sat down in front of an open-air shop, and the vibrator in his chest was covered by the seat. Pushing in, Wen Jinmo breathed a sigh of relief, but immediately because of his relaxation, he was hit by the wave of pleasure coming from his back and couldn't think. It took a lot of effort just to suppress his moans.

Jiang Qing ordered a large glass of juice for Wen Jinmo, who could not speak, and asked him to drink it with a smile.

Wen Jinmo, who was dazed on the chair and tried to suppress his desire to climax, didn't even look at what Jiang Qing ordered. He just obeyed Jiang Qing's request like a puppet on strings.