4 Stepfather who lost his virginity

4 Stepfather who lost his virginity [black stockings sexy underwear] [his virginity was broken before and there were anal beads on the back] [zigong was filled] (page 1/3)

    Night fell as usual.

    In the past, Jiang Donghan always had trouble sleeping.

    A person's night is always extremely long.

    But starting tonight, everything is different. Jiang Donghan, who was no longer lonely in his heart, looked at himself standing in front of the mirror with a red face.

    She was wearing sexy lingerie that was revealing and bold, and it was a women's style.

    The mature black lace has almost no covering effect, and the sexy black silk wraps the thighs. A pair of thongs hugged the buttocks erotically, and there was a small bra with a piece of space in the center of the chest, making the rutou more conspicuous.

    The female pussy underneath her was reserved for Jiang Qing to lose her virginity, so there was nothing except the clitoral ring she had put on before.

    But it was not easy at the back. The long string of beads was stuffed in from big to small. Not even one was allowed to be spit out. Jiang Donghan's blood held all the beads in his mouth with great difficulty. Moreover, it was blocked by the straps of the thong, so there was no difference at all from the outside.

    This outfit was given to me by Jiang Qing.

    Although Jiang Donghan's face suddenly turned red when he unfolded it in his room, he still put it on nervously with anticipation.

    He was now standing in front of the full-length mirror. He had rarely looked at himself in the mirror before, but now he was looking at his body repeatedly uneasily.

    "Do I have such a sexy body...Would Xiao Jiang like it?" Jiang Donghan was a little frustrated in his heart, wondering if this outfit was not suitable for a rough guy like him.

    Will it be counterproductive and scare Xiao Jiang away?

    But no matter what, there is no way out.

    Jiang Qing saw that he had been hiding in the room and refused to come out, so he entered the room quietly. And Jiang Donghan, who was immersed in his own thoughts, didn't hear the sound at all.

    By the time he noticed it, he was already being hugged from behind by Jiang Qing.

    Jiang Donghan was taller than Jiang Qing, so Jiang Qing could only put her head on his back. But this height actually made it easier for Jiang Qing to take advantage of her.

    His hands easily slid down his abdominal muscles and touched Jiang Donghan's tender blood.

    Although it is a tight thong, it can tightly cover Jiang Donghan's entire penis and pussy.

    However, Jiang Qing easily tore out a small hole in that piece. After all, the entire thong was made of cutout, translucent black lace.

    Jiang Qing hooked her fingers, and the clitoral ring came out of the small hole, hanging dangling, taking the small clitoris with it.

    The moment he was hugged by Jiang Qing, Jiang Donghan became hard. At this moment, his penis was straight and his thong was stretched out to a height. In order to prevent the fragile fabric from being crushed, Jiang Qing positioned his penis.

    Now, the thong was finally out of the danger of being burst by the yinjing, and the yinjing was obediently strangled by the waistband of the thong and stuck to the lower abdomen, leaving only a guitar dripping with prostate fluid to come out to breathe fresh air.