5 A doctor who lives together (End)

5 A doctor who lives together [Bai Rixuanyin] [He is getting hot while leaking urine] [Doctor article ends] (Page 1/2)

    Jiang Qing and Shao Qushen are living together.

    Although he was a little reserved at first, it didn't take long for his true nature to be revealed.

    ......

    Shao Qushen sat up suddenly with his messy hair, still bearing traces of yesterday's sex: "What time is it? Why didn't you call me."

    Jiang Qing next to him replied in a daze: "You are today Isn't it a day off?"

    Shao Qushen looked at his phone and found that it was indeed a day off, and he even turned off the alarm clock.

    With a sigh of relief, he lay down again and got into Jiang Qing's arms.

    Jiang Qing hummed hoarsely and subconsciously hugged the other person tighter.

    After sleeping until the sun was up, the two of them slowly got up. After all, the quilt in winter is the source of happiness... not to mention that now that there is one more person to sleep with, it will be even more comfortable.

    Jiang Qing straightened Shao Qu's hair. Not long after they got along, he already realized that the other person's shrewdness was only superficial, and he was actually a very lazy person.

    "I'm going to cook first. You can lie down for a while."

    Jiang Qing's eyes became sober after getting up.

    Shao Qushen was sitting on the bed in a daze. When he heard Jiang Qing's words, he quickly got up: "I'm here to help."

    Why do we need two people to make breakfast... But Shao Qushen just wanted to follow him.

    In the kitchen, Jiang Qing asked, "What do you want to eat?"

    "Just eat whatever you want, as long as it's hot."

    Jiang Qing thought for a moment, "Then noodles." He went to wash the green vegetables that he would use later. Shao Qushen was watching from the side.

    "Hiss—" Jiang Qing suddenly took a breath because Shao Qushen stuffed a pair of cold hands into his clothes.

    The culprit was still sighing: "It's so comfortable..."

    Jiang Qing quickly finished washing the dishes, wiped his hands with a towel, and turned to touch the other person.

    The hands that had just touched the cold water were extremely cold, and they grabbed Shao Qushen's face under his horrified gaze.

    Shao Qushen wanted to struggle but was hugged instead. He could only helplessly let the other party put his hand into his collar and shrink his neck in itching.

    "I was wrong, I was wrong..." Shao Qushen begged for mercy.

    Unfortunately, Jiang Qing didn't intend to let him go so easily. A cold hand slipped under the hem of his sweater and touched his chest.

    "It's so cold...yeah!" Shao Qushen, who only felt cold at first, had his breasts squeezed.

    Although it was still cold, the stimulation made her breasts immediately harden.

    The body wrapped in the sweater was very warm, and Jiang Qing's hand stretched out and became hot in a short time. Also getting hot were the breasts that were being rubbed constantly.