4 Professor of Pure Desire

4 Professor of Pure Desire [Pure and Desire] [Active Seduction and Seduction] [zuoai in an Empty Classroom] (Page 1/2)

    A naked man with a clean body was hugged from behind, and a pair of flexible hands moved around the body , everything the fingertips touched became guntang.

    The man's face was reddish, his two white thighs moved uncomfortably, and his squirming buttocks were always irritating.

    "Hmm...what are we going to do today."

    Hou Xue, who used to be easily satisfied, was left out in the cold at this moment. The feeling of emptiness made him twist his waist. He looked back with red eyes, stained with lust but unable to get relief.

    Jiang Qing kneaded the nipple of the man in her arms with one hand, and moved his lower body with the other hand.

    Seeing that the other person seemed to be dissatisfied, he lazily put his head on his shoulder, put his lips against his ear and exhaled: "What's wrong, are you feeling uncomfortable?" His

    ears instantly became numb, and Zhou Qiyan's earlobes turned red: "It feels good... But why don't you step in..." The other person's technique of moving his lower body was still proficient, but for some reason another unsatisfied feeling emerged from his heart.

    But he still couldn't explain the feeling of always being close, so he could only continue to sit on the young man's lap and accept his comfort.

    "Ha..."

    Zhou Qiyan slumped down and leaned against Jiang Qing's chest, his chestnut hair tickling the latter.

    The ignorant lust on the face of an adult man is really tempting, making people want to see more and make his face even redder.

    "Today I want the teacher to feel comfortable, even for next time... to train the teacher's body properly."

    Jiang Qing sat on a chair, smiled and said to the young man in her arms: "Do you think it's like class now ? time."

    Zhou Qiyan cast his gaze in front of him in confusion. There were many desks but no one was there. It was an empty classroom.

    The two of them are currently on the podium.

    But as a teacher, he was naked and being held in the arms of students and played with his body.

    Jiang Qing kissed his bleeding earlobe: "It would be terrible if people knew that the teacher's body can be played with for just one dollar. Wait. The queue to play teacher can probably fill several classrooms."

    Even though there was no one there, Zhou Qiyan was still stimulated by Jiang Qing's words. His body froze slightly and his rosy face turned slightly pale.

    But his body became even more excited, and his vagina became even harder...

    "No..." Zhou Qiyan bit his lower lip.

    Jiang Qing was noncommittal and took a sip of the man's scent: "Teacher, you smell so good. Did you just take a shower yesterday?"

    He stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked Zhou Qiyan's neck.

    "Well..." Zhou Qiyan turned his head slightly as the hot tongue licked his sensitive neck, seeming a little shy.

    But the body became hotter, and the flushing body was the best proof.

    Jiang Qing gently played with Zhou Qiyan's body while whispering some very stimulating words to him.

    Compared to intense sex, Zhou Qiyan felt that it was even more torture now.