[Arc-6]: 1 Drunk CEO

1 Drunk CEO [Straight man gets xue after being dilated] [Virgin xue is penetrated and cries after graduation] [Eating a lot of semen] (Page 1/2)

    The encounter between Jiang Qing and Zhou Dang was bloody - the CEO was drugged by a scheming woman and then The plot of accidentally entering someone else's room.

    If he met any female character, a plot might start, but the Jiang Qing he met was a man.

    "Sir?"

    Jiang Qing heard a knock on the door and was knocked down by a tall man as soon as he opened the door.

    "Wow, it's so hot."

    As soon as Zhou Dang touched the cold skin, he started to press it upward. Although the touch was different from the women he had touched before, the tight and delicate skin made him ignore this.

    People who are unconscious are very strong. Jiang Qing was caught off guard and his clothes were torn by him. And Zhou Dang obviously wanted to go one step further.

    Jiang Qing was pressed heavily to the ground, but fortunately it didn't hurt very much.

    "Sir, are you still awake?" Jiang Qing wanted to pull his body away, but his dead body was too heavy. And when Zhou Dang reached out to touch his butt, his patience finally ran out.

    Jiang Qing smiled slightly and hypnotized the man who barged into the room without being polite.

    .........

    Under the influence of hypnosis, Zhou Dang's strength suddenly became smaller and he could no longer suppress Jiang Qing. That was because Jiang Qing made him as weak as a baby when facing him.

    Jiang Qing pushed away the man on her body and went to change her clothes.

    When he came back, the man on the ground was stroking his lower body with a hoarse and deep voice.

    The vagina is hard, but no matter how the man touches it, not even a drop can come out. Only a little prostatic fluid flows out of the horse's eyes.

    "Why...ha...can't ejaculate." Zhou Dang licked his dry lips, his sexy voice unconsciously carrying a tone of grievance.

    "Because now you can only orgasm by being fucked by a man." Jiang Qing kindly took a glass of water and fed it to the man, although most of it spilled on the ground because of Zhou Dang's lack of cooperation.

    With the moisture, Zhou Dang narrowed his eyes slightly and seemed to be more awake: "Well... who are you?"

    "An innocent passerby. You seem to need help now?"

    Zhou Dang's eyes were blank for a moment, and then he Nodding, under the influence of alcohol, he became particularly honest and trusting: "I... feel so uncomfortable, I can't ejaculate, please help me..."

    Jiang Qing pulled Zhou Dang and put him on the bed, "You want me I can help you, but don’t regret it afterwards..."

    "No... help me quickly, please, as long as you can help me, you can do anything..." As soon as I got to bed, I started like a maggot. Zhou Dang's face turned slightly red.

    "Then take off your clothes first."

    Jiang Qing helped the man take off his clothes with a smile.

    It can be seen that Zhou Dang has a habit of working out, and his muscles are eye-catching under his clothes, but they don't look too greasy. As someone who sits in an office all year round, it should be just right.