3 Shameful scum attack

3 Shameful scum attack [Toilet play] [Kiss roubangkoujiao] [Punch into the vagina with a vibrator] (Page 1/3)

    It was night, Jiang Qing and Liang Fang came to the bar where they met.

    Under Jiang Qing's force, Liang Fang put on sao clothes that he felt extremely ashamed of. But these clothes are all his own.

    All his clothes now are new. Clothes that I thought were cool before now seem like nothing more than large pieces of exposed flesh.

    But according to Jiang Qing, he can't always escape from the past. So I was pulled in half-heartedly.

    It was obviously one of his favorite places before, but now Liang Fang only feels weak in his legs.

    Are the people inside wearing too bold clothes?

    He held up his wine glass and sat in the corner with Jiang Qing, bowing his head and saying nothing.

    Under the dim light, it was impossible to tell that Liang Fang's face was red. At least from the outside, Liang Fang looks the same as before.

    Because Liang Fang hadn't shown his face for a long time, those who had been hurt by him had given up the idea of ​​coming here to squat with him.

    The two of them were sitting in the corner, feeling at peace with each other. What Liang Fang was most worried about did not happen.

    But he didn't have the energy to relax yet.

    Jiang Qing came close to his face and breathed into his ear: "Why, just sit here and stay here." At the same time, he put a hand unscrupulously into Liang Fang's clothes.

    But the wide open collar really doesn't have any blocking effect. Just looking at it can expose most of the body, and there are two bright red spots that have been played with too much.

    The hickeys on his body couldn't be covered at all.

    Like a little girl, Liang Fang reluctantly held the collar and Jiang Qing's hands that moved wantonly.

    "There are people here." Liang Fang whispered, but his voice was still low and sexy.

    Jiang Qing broke away from Liang Fang's hand that held him down with little force, and continued to knead his chest muscles. "Is it okay if there is no one else? But I see you are obviously very happy."

    He turned on a switch he put in his pocket, and Liang Fang's body froze instantly.

    The vibration amplitude of the toy that had been put into the vagina before coming in increased, making Zha Gong, who had finally adapted to the new frequency, feel embarrassed again.

    The wet lower body wetted the black pants and the leather of the high chair.

    The erection in his lower body almost burst his pants, and Liang Fang could only use his legs to cover it up. The breasts under Jiang Qing's hands were as hard as stones.

    Liang Fang's dark and deep eyes were pleading, and he looked at Jiang Qing pitifully: "Don't be here...Really, you can do whatever you want when we are two people."

    He almost felt like he was being toyed with by himself. Seeing Zha Gong crying, Jiang Qing smiled: "Really? You can play whatever you want?"

    Liang Fang noticed the opponent's routine, but the current situation gave him no choice. If it were my old self, I wouldn't be so embarrassed by this kind of thing, and I would most likely have a lot of fun.