4 Squirting Patients

4 Squirting Patients [Handcuffs Play][Playing and Riding and Being Creampied][Squirting] (Page 1/2)

    It was close to the beginning of the year, and Jiang Qing and Yang Xiao were lying on the bed together.

    Neither of them are lively people, and they have no expectations or preparations for the annual festival.

    Jiang Qinglai stayed in bed and didn't get up, so Yang Xiao lay in his arms. Yang Xiao had a low body temperature, and almost all the warmth in the quilt was provided by Jiang Qing.

    Jiang Qing hugged Yang Xiao and rested her head on his shoulder blades to continue sleeping. Although Yang Xiao was awake, he remained motionless and did not break Jiang Qing's last tenacious resistance on the bed.

    "Well... I'm hungry." Finally Jiang Qing couldn't stand it any longer and couldn't sleep anymore.

    Yang Xiao knew that he was about to get up, and he felt a pity in his heart. "What do you want to eat?"

    "I don't know, but I just want to eat something delicious."

    Yang Xiao sat up calmly, and the cold wind instantly drifted into the warm bed. "I know," he said.

    .........

    Yang Xiao treated Jiang Qing like a treasure, and didn't even let him get up. Instead, he made a meal and brought it to the bed and table.

    Jiang Qing was wrapped in a quilt, feeling like she was a useless person who could only stretch out her hands for food and open her mouth.

    You don't even need your hands, just open your mouth and accept Yang Xiao's feeding. There is even fruit after the meal, cut into equal-sized pieces and placed on the plate.

    Yang Xiao picked up the last piece of fruit with a toothpick and put it into Jiang Qing's mouth.

    Beautiful.

    This is probably the most foolish king in ancient times. Yang Xiao is like a concubine who can go to the hall, go to the kitchen, and be beautiful.

    It would be a pity to stay at home with him instead of doing something big.

    Seeing that Yang Xiao was about to put the dishes away, Jiang Qing said slowly: "You are cold, let me wash the dishes. You rest."

    Yang Xiao looked back at Jiang Qing and did not refuse.

    Jiang Qing, who felt that she would really be useless if she didn't do something, got up, put on a coat and moved to the kitchen to wash dishes.

    Jiang Qing, who had nothing to do, lay back on the bed again. He lay there like a salted fish, and suddenly felt something was wrong. Ever since Yang Xiao lived with him, he had been like a waste.

    Isn't this good... He should also do something to make Yang Xiao happy in return.

    But after thinking about it, he found that Yang Xiao's favorite thing was probably having sex with him.

    Hiss -

    I always feel vulgar to take this as a return gift.

    He looked at Yang Xiao, who was sitting next to him and reading a book. He looked like a good and motivated student, but it was a pity that he was just a salty person like him.

    He rushed over and bit Yang Xiao's ear.

    "What's wrong?" Yang Xiao closed the book in his hand and put it aside without blinking.