2 Sensitive Believers

2 Sensitive Believers [Trying to hold back the desire to ejaculate just by touching the body] [Crying in shame] (page 1/2)

    Fragmented golden light fell on Shen Yusheng’s face, and he stared at the young man in front of him with pious longing: "God... um, Jiang Qing."

    "Well, what's wrong?"

    Jiang Qing touched the deer lying next to him and turned his face to look at the people around him.

    Shen Yusheng's eyes were fixed on Jiang Qing's hand, as if he was envious that the little deer could accept God's caress.

    Sensing his gaze, Jiang Qing asked: "Do you also want to touch your head?"

    Shen Yusheng nodded immediately: "Yes."

    Jiang Qing reached out and touched his head, but the other person's face was flushed as if he was in heat: "Well... ...Huh..."

    He rubbed his head against Jiang Qing's palm, staring at Jiang Qing with a pair of red eyes, and his lower body reacted almost instantly, pressing hard against his pants.

    Just this caused a reaction, and Jiang Qing withdrew his hand without touching it twice.

    The warm palm left him, and Shen Yusheng almost cried in despair: "Are you not willing to touch me anymore?"

    Jiang Qing pointed to his lower body helplessly: "You are too easily excited. If you continue to touch me, it will be harmful to you. " Your health is not good."

    He didn't want to cause Shen Yusheng to die because of himself. Although it was wrong for the other party to break into this open space in the first place, he was ultimately the culprit.

    However... thanks to Shen Yusheng's appearance, he doesn't have to worry about his hypnotic ability being released unintentionally in the short term.

    But the price is that the overly powerful hypnosis turns the other person into a fanatical believer who worships him.

    Shen Yusheng held back his tears, his face full of shame: "I am so useless, I can't even bear your tenderness."

    "But, it really seems that I am closer to you."

    This kind of thing is no longer known to happen. Several times, every time he met Jiang Qing, he would be so excited that he couldn't control himself and would soon faint.

    Even the promise to dedicate one's body to Jiang Qing was not kept even once, and she had to work hard for the other party to take care of her.

    Jiang Qing stopped stroking Xiaolu: "Do you really want to continue?"

    In fact, he was actually a little curious about what Shen Yusheng could become. He was the most deeply hypnotized person so far. Even if he is now Shen Yusheng can't be completely changed back to his original state even if he uses his power to remove it.

    The fawn, which had been stopped from being petted, raised its head, as if it understood what was going to happen next, and quickly stood up and ran away.

    Shen Yusheng seemed to hear a glimmer of hope. He raised his head and said, "Can you?"

    Jiang Qing waved to him: "Come here."

    Shen Yusheng leaned over in a daze, his face getting redder and redder, and he stared at Jiang Qing's face with some obsession. , the lower body is getting harder and harder.

    Jiang Qing covered his eyes with her hands: "Calm down."

    His eyes fell into darkness. Shen Yusheng took a breath and said in a hoarse voice: "Yes."