5 Jealous Green Tea Man (End)

5 Jealous Green Tea Man [Drunken Seduction] [Carried to the Balcony and Watered the Flowers with Yin Water] [End of Green Tea Chapter] (Page 1/3)

    This is a nice weather, neither hot nor cold.

    Lin Jingxuan, who came out to do shopping, was holding shopping reusable bags in his hands and was about to go back to his rented apartment.

    But one, no, to be precise, two figures were caught in his peripheral vision. For some reason, he hid it subconsciously.

    It was only when I was hiding in a corner that I realized that I felt inexplicably guilty, but since I was already hiding, I couldn't go out again. He quietly stuck his head out like a thief, and for the first time he openly made a small move that went against his personality.

    A man and a woman walked intimately together, with eyes full of each other.

    Anyone who sees it will think that they are a couple, even Lin Jingxuan would think so.

    But... isn't Jiang Qing single... Lin Jingxuan didn't realize that he clenched his fists.

    Wait, Lin Jingxuan thought, what does Jiang Qing's personal life have to do with him. He should just pretend he didn't see it and go back to the apartment now.

    At this time, Jiang Qing and the unknown woman had almost disappeared on the street corner.

    Lin Jingxuan stood there, wondering what was going on in his mind.

    By some strange coincidence, Lin Jingxuan actually followed him. But because of his hesitation, the two of them disappeared long ago.

    .........

    "Xiao Lin, Xiao Lin?"

    A voice recalled his thoughts of running away from home.

    "Huh?" Lin Jingxuan came to his senses in a daze, holding a folder in his hand. He was reporting at work, but he was in a daze.

    "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    Lin Jingxuan fell silent and shook his head: "Sorry, I was a little distracted, probably because I didn't sleep."

    "Don't work too hard." The boss with a greasy smile in his eyes touched It was as if his thigh was touching Lin Jingxuan's body.

    Lin Jingxuan suddenly felt sick. Is this the life he has to endure forever?

    Obviously I had never felt this uncomfortable before, but I had endured it in order to move up. I don't know why he thought of Jiang Qing again.

    And the woman he was behaving intimately with on the street that day.

    .........

    This time, Lin Jingxuan was really drunk. But maybe it was because he had been there so many times before that he actually went back to Jiang Qing's home in a drunken state.

    "Why..." Jiang Qing was hit by the smell of alcohol as soon as she opened the door.

    Lin Jingxuan is not a person who doesn't know the rules. Why did he drink so much this time? Jiang Qing frowned.

    Lin Jingxuan, who was full of heat, became bold. The first thing he did when he saw Jiang Qing was to hug him and take off his clothes, but he always failed to get the point. Not only did he fail to untie his clothes, he almost tied his fingers in knots.

    There was no point in being with a drunkard, so Jiang Qing poured sobering medicine on him without any mercy.

    Part of the concoction overflowed from the corners of Lin Jingxuan's mouth, slid down his neck, and disappeared between the collarbones covered by his clothes.