5 The Bride Prince (End)

5 The Bride Prince [Love Practice] [Looking like being recorded masturbating] [End of Prince Chapter] (Page 1/2)

    "Teacher Jiang, I feel that the emotion of this piece is not enough." Bai Yaowen sighed and stopped what he was doing. action.

    Jiang Qing, who was sitting on the sofa drinking tea, frowned. He seemed to have heard this sentence almost before?

    He put the tea cup back into the cup holder and looked at Bai Yaowen's vaguely expectant eyes: "What?"

    Bai Yaowen walked to Jiang Qing: "This song is about the love between men and women, but I haven't been in love yet, isn't it? It's very understandable."

    Jiang Qing: "You should have played a lot of such music, why do you suddenly say you can't feel it."

    Bai Yaowen looked calm and said with a smile: "Because I have a lot of experience after being taught by Teacher Jiang last time. I have a great understanding, so I hope I can do it again this time."

    "Hmm... So do you want us to pretend to be a couple for this exercise?" Jiang Qing understood Bai Yaowen's intention and looked at Bai Yaowen with a half-smile, but the other party A normal expression on his face.

    "If you are willing." Bai Yaowen's faint smile deepened. This was of course his selfish intention, but he would not show it.

    She looked at Jiang Qing nervously, fearing that he would reject her.

    Jiang Qing breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, who made me your teacher?"

    "Then, we are husband and wife now." Bai Yaowen sat next to Jiang Qing and hugged his arm. Jiang Qing's brows moved. Are they a couple so soon?

    He hugged Bai Yaowen's waist and tightened him, "Call me husband."

    "Hmm." Bai Yaowen blushed for a moment, and then he remembered that husband and wife had such a title. His original intention was to get closer to Jiang Qing, but he didn't expect this.

    He blushed delicately and hesitated: "Old, husband."

    It was really interesting that the music prince blushed and called him husband. Jiang Qing kissed his face: "Yes." Bai

    Yaowen's face turned red and he wanted to stand up. : "Your tea is almost finished. I'll pour you another cup." But Jiang Qing hugged her tighter.

    "I'm not thirsty." Jiang Qing leaned her head against Bai Yaowen: "Didn't you say you wanted to practice? Why did you give up so quickly?"

    He asked: "Do you know what is the best thing to do to enhance love?"

    " Huh?"

    Jiang Qing pressed him under her: "Of course it's zuoai."

    "Yes...isn't it a bit fast..." Bai Yaowen turned his head and did not dare to look at Jiang Qing, and his eyes wandered. But Jiang Qing grabbed his chin and turned him around.

    "Today is our wedding night, Yaowen~" Jiang Qing added an extra setting to their practice.

    "Ugh..." Bai Yaowen was shocked by Jiang Qing's lowered voice, and his waist softened a little.

    Jiang Qing's hand reached in from the hem of his clothes and covered Bai Yaowen's chest. He touched the thin breast muscles and teased: "Yao Wen is obviously a woman but she has no breasts."

    He stared at Bai Yaowen's red face: " But don't worry, I don't mind."

    He twisted Bai Yaowen's nipples and gently pulled them, and the breasts that were used to playing with them soon became engorged and swollen with blood. Bai Yaowen bit his lower lip, and a suppressed gasp came out.