6 Captive Cows (End)

6 Captive Cows [Cows pray to be completely confined] [Riding and sucking cao] [End of Cow Chapter] (Page 1/2)

    Fanyang's career is at its peak, and he works more and more hours day by day. He didn't care about this kind of thing, because there was a price to pay to maintain his flow.

    However, it was really unbearable for him to not see his master every day...

    Finally taking some time to go to the toilet, Fanyang sat on the toilet and looked at the only photo on the phone screen with obsession.

    The kind and gentle owner sent him a photo of the two of them in order to prevent him from being too lonely while working alone.

    Although he is naked in the photo, with tears streaming down his red face and his legs spread wide, the modest owner only occupies less than half of the screen.

    But he didn't look at himself at all, his obsessed eyes only reflected the face of his master.

    "Ha... I can't help it..." He breathed hotly, spitting out his hot and long tongue like a dog, and licked his master's face through the phone screen, as if this could relieve his longing.

    "In a world without a master, I'm really going crazy. I can't stay any longer..." He rubbed his big breasts, which were already swollen and painful.

    "I really want to be sucked by the master..."

    "I can't, I can't bear it anymore. Really, I miss you so much..."

    Because he was ordered by the master not to masturbate privately, Fanyang still tried hard even though his body was already in heat. She endured it, with a red face...

    "

    What, you told me that you wanted to withdraw?" Jiang Qing looked at Fanyang who looked serious in surprise.

    Fan Yang, who was squatting in front of Jiang Qing, looked guilty, "Although the master has repeatedly told me that I can continue to work, the sao cow really can't bear it anymore."

    "I don't want to lose sight of the master! In the pen I was so busy with work that I couldn't see each other for several days. Because of my special status, it was inconvenient to even make video calls. Really, it feels so uncomfortable..."

    Fan Yang grabbed his pants and continued: "Although I really loved working in the entertainment industry before, and I still love it now. But compared with not being able to meet my master, it’s nothing!”

    “I want to be raised by my master, even if I can only sleep in a cow pen every night. It doesn't matter! Because I live to serve my master!"

    Fan Yang said this as he was prepared to be punished. He lowered his head, fearing that his master would scold him.

    But he heard a sigh, "Since you have said it so many times, it is impossible for me to disrespect your opinion. However, sleeping in a cow pen is impossible. I hope that the guest room in my house will not make you feel uncomfortable. But, is it really possible? I'm not a rich person, and the food can only provide mediocre things."

    Jiang Qing also didn't expect that Fanyang's thirst and desire for her had reached this point, but since it was her first He who uses joking psychological hypnosis will naturally take corresponding responsibilities.

    Because he also kind of likes this little cow who only thinks about himself at all times. Oh no, it's actually quite big.

    Fanyang didn't expect to be agreed to so easily. He raised his head happily, and then asked a little shrinking: "Have I let the master down? I am so weak..."