5. The sticky school girl

5. The sticky school girl [whole body belongs to the owner] [whole body is occupied] [eventually becomes a jiba cover] (page 1/2)

    "Alas..." Because for some reason all the sheets at home have been washed, and there is no spare. Lin Yunfeng had no choice but to come out with the bed sheets by himself and go directly to the supermarket to buy new ones.

    But that wasn't why he was sighing at the moment.

    In front of outsiders, he is just an ordinary school student, with good academic performance and good looks.

    But only he himself knows that he will become a "jiba trap" in private. But he is not real yet.

    No matter how hard and diligent you are in your daily practice.

    But the man who asked him to exercise day after day just so that he could serve him well never showed up.

    He stopped in front of the sidewalk and looked up at the sky while the light was still red.

    "Ah...it's so itchy down there, I really want to wrap it up..." Of course he couldn't say it out loud, he could only mutter to himself.

    The outstanding Yanxue who has been cultivated gets wet just thinking about the man's penis.

    Green light.

    Lin Yunfeng took back his empty mind and stepped forward.

    But a figure flashing through the crowd caught his attention.

    "Why, why did my heart skip a beat when I saw him?" Lin Yunfeng's pupils shrank, and his body felt inexplicably warm.

    "Wait." He had a feeling that he couldn't let that man go away like this.

    He grabbed the plastic bag in his hand and ran on the sidewalk to catch up. Overcrowding makes traveling difficult.

    But, finally.

    After walking through the crowd, he saw the man who made his heart palpitate.

    "Wait." Lin Yunfeng grabbed Jiang Qing's hand.

    Jiang Qing turned around, "What's wrong?"

    "Let, let me..." Lin Yunfeng's face turned red at some point, and his excited eyes filled with tears, "Please let me be yours."

    After he saw Jiang Qing In that instant, he knew that he should belong to him. My mouth and body are all growing to cover this man.

    My whole body is open for men to take whatever he wants, and no matter how he is treated, he will be treated correctly.

    The strange postures of the two men staying in place, as well as the strange behavior of one of them, did not attract anyone's attention.

    Jiang Qing raised the corner of her mouth: "Okay."

    He stroked Lin Yunfeng's face with his backhand, wiped away his tears with his fingers, and whispered in his ear: "Then, you will be my jiba condom."

    It was difficult to restrain himself . With a feeling of happiness flowing from the bottom of his heart, Lin Yunfeng nodded with his throat choked.

    .........

    Lin Yunfeng took Jiang Qing back to his home, his whole body flushed with excitement all the way.

    Jiang Qing sat relaxedly at Lin Yunfeng's desk, not feeling any discomfort in the unfamiliar environment.

    How could Lin Yunfeng know that this person had explored every part of his home?