3 Deep-throat the rich second generation

3 Deep-throat the rich second generation [actively koujiao but was pressed on the head due to poor skills] [swallowing semen with erection] (page 1/2)

    "Hmm."

    In the room that was blocked by curtains, familiar breaths overlapped. Together.

    The two bodies are intertwined up and down, but they do not overlap.

    Jiang Qing supported the bed with her hands to keep her distance from Shi Yueyuan.

    "Ah~" As the boy gasped, the usual jingye fell into his palm.

    Jiang Qing once again inserted her jingye-stained thumb into Shi Yueyuan's soft lips and tongue, prodding inside. Shi Yueyuan also changed from resisting at the beginning to now opening his mouth and letting Jiang Qing play with his tongue.

    Shi Yueyuan gasped with a slightly red face, looking at Jiang Qing's face above him in a daze.

    Jiang Qing took back his hand: "Then, today's reward is here too." He lowered his head again and gently pecked Shi Yueyuan's cheek: "This is an extra reward for being so good this week."

    Wasn't it a kiss... Shi Yueyuan I'm a little disappointed for some reason.

    Just when Jiang Qing propped himself up and wanted to get away, Shi Yueyuan subconsciously reached out and grabbed Jiang Qing's collar: "Don't leave..."

    "Huh? I'm not leaving, I just want to get up." "Jiang Qing tilted his head.

    "No, no!" Shi Yueyuan's face turned red: "I'm just, just, because I'm the one who's having fun all the time, so I'm a little embarrassed."

    He glanced at Jiang Qing's crotch from the corner of his eyes: "I , let me help you too. Otherwise, it will feel strange as if I owe you."

    But Jiang Qing did not accept the favor. He stood up and left, lying on his side with his head propped up: "No, your skills must be very poor. , I shouldn’t be able to ejaculate."

    This sentence instantly pricked Shi Yueyuan's anger: "Who are you looking down on!" But in fact, he was also a little guilty, because Jiang Qing's skills were so good, every time even just One hand could quickly make his head spin to orgasm.

    But he definitely can't admit defeat!

    Shi Yueyuan threw herself on Jiang Qing: "Hmph! Then I'll use my mouth. No matter what, I must make you cum today!"

    Jiang Qing supported Shi Yueyuan's head close to her lower body with her hands: "Don't fight so hard, you don't have to." It will be very uncomfortable if you give it to others."

    Although he himself has never done it to others.

    Jiang Qing thought silently in her heart. But looking at the reactions of those people in the past, you can probably guess what this feels like.

    "Tsk! It's not just koujiao! And...if it's for you, it's not impossible." The second half of Shi Yueyuan's words was very quiet, so quiet that it was almost impossible to hear it.

    "Okay, then even if you retreat, I won't let you stop."

    With Jiang Qing's permission, Shi Yueyuan nervously unzipped his pants and took out his half-erected roubang.

    Although he wasn't fully erect yet, it was completely different from his own.

    Looking at that thing, he actually regretted a little, why did he do it so hard? But the current situation no longer allows him to regret it.