4 The president was peed

4 The president was peed [Pressed against the floor-to-ceiling window] [One-way glass stalk] [Penetrated until incontinence] (Page 1/2)

    Zhou Dang is usually the only one in the huge office, and his office occupies almost half of the room. Each floor is equipped with enough facilities for one person to live there.

    Normally, it is so quiet here that you can hear the sound of a pin dropping. Only when working can there be the sound of keyboard typing and book pages turning.

    The employees outside the closed office door are working at the moment, and maybe a few are slacking off. But no matter who accidentally glanced at the glass door of the office, they would not have thought about what the usually stern CEO was doing at the moment...

    "Uh-huh... you're still working now, you bastard." Zhou Dang groaned. The man pressed on the desk and sucked rutou.

    The pink-brown rutou was sucked until it shone brightly, and its color became bright red. Zhou Dang's seemingly angry face was not convincing. Instead, he narrowed his eyes slightly, seeming to imply that he wanted more.

    "The president's rutou is so lustful." Jiang Qing sighed, biting a tooth mark on the areola.

    Zhou Dang's hands were caught by Jiang Qing, and his limp body was like fish meat on the chopping board, and he could only let Jiang Qing slaughter him.

    "Don't just play with the left side, also play with the right side..." Zhou Dang blushed and looked at Jiang Qing slightly annoyed.

    The upright rutou on the left was trembling in the cool air, but the right was intact. He twisted his waist subconsciously, trying to attract Jiang Qing's attention to the other side.

    "That's it." Jiang Qing ignored Zhou Dang's request and instead sucked Zhou Dang's breasts harder. "Tell me, will you be able to suck out milk?"

    Jiang Qing reached down with one hand, erotically and skillfully soothing the erect CEO's lower body. "I'm already hard. I'm really unsatisfied with my desires."

    "It's obviously you, you are in heat all the time." Zhou Dang's whole body was played with by Jiang Qing, and all the weaknesses in his body were grasped. At this moment, Jiang Qing was just a random person. Every movement made him tremble.

    "Okay, no more joking." Jiang Qing let go of Zhou Dang's hand, pulled him up from the desk, and held his waist.

    Then... pressed in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

    The messy clothes of Zhou Dan's front half were pressed against the cold glass, and her red and swollen breasts were squeezed and deformed. If viewed from the outside, it would only look even more filthy.

    Zhou Dang's pupils trembled slightly and he wanted to turn over, but his hypnotized body was unable to restrain Jiang Qing.

    In front of us is a landscape of tall buildings. If you lower your head, you can barely see the traffic on the ground. The weather is sunny today, with no haze in the blue sky. This is a rare sight in a city with severe greenhouse effect.

    But at this moment, it seemed to sting Zhou Dang's eyes. The overly bright weather further deepened the illusion that his voluptuous body was exposed to the sun at this moment.

    Jiang Qing pressed his body easily against the glass, and her fingers flexibly undressed and undressed the shy CEO.

    It wasn't until the hot vagina touched the cool glass that Zhou Dang came back to his senses. "Let me go! Don't do it here..."