[Arc-10]: 1 Pure Zha Gong

1 Pure Zha Gong [Seduce Zha Gong into an alley and hypnotize Zha Gong into pure zero] (page 1/2)

    "Liang Fang!" A young man with a crying voice broke into the lively bar, followed by a man of the same age. girls.

    This is a GAY, right? It’s really eye-catching for a man and a woman to come in like this.

    In the old position in front of the bar, the young man whose eyes were swollen from crying found a familiar figure. He was obviously angry before, but when he saw the familiar figure drinking with a calm expression, he became timid again.

    But the girl behind him couldn't stand it anymore. The two of them were obviously together.

    She took the young man's hand and walked quickly to the bar: "Why did you break up with Xiao Qi without saying a word?"

    The man named Liang Fang didn't care at all in the face of this momentum: "It's just for fun. "

    Lily, forget it." The young man who was affectionately called Xiao Qi by the girls regretted coming. He grabbed Lily's hand and lowered his face.

    "How could I let go of this, you idiot!"

    ...

    Such a scene that looked like pure love actually happened in real life.

    Jiang Qing sat in the corner of the bar not far away, taking in everything there and knowing what probably happened.

    This man, Liang Fang, who is not afraid of being questioned at all, is a scumbag who treats both men and women alike. But forget it if you are a hookup maniac, even young boys who are new to the industry will lie to you. He deceives his body and mind.

    At the end of the matter, the two of them were unable to find an explanation, and in the end they could only leave the scene angrily.

    Liang Fang, who was smiling arrogantly, was almost slapped by the girl. He stared at the two people's retreating figures and shook his head.

    Being disturbed and uninterested, he wanted to finish the cup and leave, but the moment he looked back, he met the eyes of the man in the corner who looked half-smiling.

    Looking over, his eyes flashed with surprise.

    He completely ignored the fact that someone came to his door just now and ordered Jiang Qing a glass of wine and sent it over.

    Jiang Qing smiled and didn't touch the glass of wine: "Want to date me? But you were scolded a bitch just now."

    Liang Fang smiled, and his mature face paired with a deep magnetic smile was indeed very attractive.

    No wonder there is capital available to both men and women.

    "I just suddenly fell in love with you at first sight."

    "How many people have you said this to?" Jiang Qing had a smile in his eyes, and this was what made the man who saw him for the first time unable to stop.

    Liang Fang wanted to say something more, but Jiang Qing suddenly interrupted him: "Okay. Originally, I just wanted to come here for a drink today. Since you came to see me, how could I let you go back disappointed."

    Liang Fang The smile in his eyes deepened.

    I thought it was going to be a protracted war, but I didn't expect to get it so quickly.

    Jiang Qing finished his drink, and Liang Fang graciously paid the bill for him.

    The two walked out of the bar, and some of the people behind them were surprised.