5 Incontinent colleague (End)

5 Incontinent colleague [Naked apron from behind] [Spanking for incontinence and urination] [End of colleague article] (Page 1/2)

    Qi Fangliang sat at the table with a mess of hair on his head. He was wearing a piece of ginger-green clothes. , putting food into his mouth.

    Jiang Qing was wearing a black apron and put another plate of green vegetables on the table. He felt helpless looking at Qi Fangliang's rogue appearance.

    "You've been staying at my house for two days."

    Qi Fangliang said without raising his head: "What does it matter? We are on consecutive holidays anyway. If I suddenly get sick again and have to come to you, wouldn't it be good to just live here? "

    Jiang Qing knocked him on the head: "I have to do your job in cooking, but you don't do any work."

    Qi Fangliang, who was in pain, put down his rice bowl and raised his head. What he saw was Jiang Qing in an apron, helplessly Blame him for the way he looked.

    This scene really looks a bit like a conversation between an old couple...and Jiang Qing is his wife.

    Qi Fangliang's face turned red unconsciously, and he looked a little dazed as he rubbed his head. "I know, I can help you wash the dishes after eating."

    Jiang Qing didn't see his blushing look, turned around, took off her apron, served herself a bowl of rice and sat down.

    Seeing Jiang Qing about to start eating, Qi Fangliang unconsciously showed a pityful expression: "Why don't you continue wearing the apron? It suits you quite well."

    This sentence really treated him like a mother... Jiang Qing didn't notice it at all. Seeing the deep meaning in the other party's words, the hand holding the chopsticks tightened, and a tic-tac-toe appeared on his forehead.

    He smiled and said, "Wear it later."

    Qi Fangliang was puzzled: "Huh?"

    But he soon understood the meaning of Jiang Qing's words.

    .........

    "Hmm~ This is too strange..."

    Qi Fangliang fell on the cleared dining table, becoming the "food" on Jiang Qing's plate.

    Jiang Qing smiled and pressed his naked body: "Don't you like it very much?"

    He tied the knot behind Qi Fangliang. The black apron at this moment seemed a bit narrow on the other person's tall body.

    Qi Fangliang, who was naked and forced to put on an apron, felt extremely ashamed. He leaned on the dining table and tried to escape, but was spanked hard by Jiang Qing, and he immediately felt aggrieved.

    Don't you just want Jiang Qing to wear it for a while? Why are you still angry...

    After finally finishing dressing, Jiang Qing looked at Qi Fangliang who was pressed on the table for a while and laughed: "Looks like a pig butcher."

    "What? , Don't laugh!" Qi Fangliang looked at Jiang Qing's smile and found that he was even a little embarrassed, but he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

    Jiang Qing lowered her body again, placed one hand on his back and slowly stroked it, while the other hand reached in from the outside and stroked Qi Fangliang's chest muscles.

    Ambiguous breath sprayed in Qi Fangliang's ears, and Jiang Qing whispered to him: "Let's do it..."

    "Hmm." Being exposed to such a strong statement, Qi Fangliang's ears were slightly red, and his throat was choked low: "Well..."