[Arc-16]: 1 A homophobic colleague

1 A homophobic colleague [takes the initiative to eat jiba] [shakes butt for pleasure] [stuffs panties with xue to block jingye] (page 1/2)

    "Ah! This couple is great~"

    "Yes, yes, yes!"

    Lunch break time , a pair of female colleagues who have a good relationship are discussing with each other the TV series they have watched recently.

    Qi Fangliang passed by and snorted coldly: "Tsk, what's so good about two men together? It's disgusting."

    Jiang Qing: "Don't say that, everyone has their own preferences."

    Even if you say this Okay, Qi Fangliang still had some impatience on his face and got a little angry.

    Jiang Qing saw the other party's unhappy look, smiled slightly, and said nothing.

    .........

    "Tsk, hurry up, I'm almost itching to death."

    As soon as he entered the toilet, Qi Fangliang couldn't wait to unbutton his pants, and the inexplicable feeling of nausea almost drove him crazy. As a result, all he wanted to do all morning was... About other things.

    Jiang Qing was pressed on the toilet and looked at Qi Fangliang with a faint smile: "You clearly thought it was disgusting for men to fall in love just now, but now you are anxious to be fucked?"

    Qi Fangliang's expression remained unchanged and he frowned: "I'm just asking you to help me. It's just to treat the disease, we are not gay."

    "Hurry up, take off your pants too, I really can't bear it anymore."

    Seeing that Jiang Qing still didn't do anything, Qi Fangliang became anxious, he shrank back and exuded, Barely able to endure the itching, he knelt down and took the initiative to unbutton Jiang Qing's pants.

    He looked like he was doing this frequently with his skillful movements.

    Roubang stayed softly in his underwear. Qi Fangliang pursed his lips and felt that the area under his body was more itchy.

    It is obviously something that men have, and it is obvious that even if they see it, they will turn their heads away in disgust... But at this moment, Qi Fangliang couldn't help but keep staring.

    The wet scrotum shrank involuntarily, and Qi Fangliang swallowed.

    He skillfully stretched out his wide tongue and inserted the guitar into his hot mouth.

    "I obviously hate men, but I'm very skilled at licking the roubang." Jiang Qing inserted her fingers into Qi Fangliang's hair and pressed it slightly.

    Qi Fangliang had no reaction even after hearing this. Instead, he vaguely urged Jiang Qing to get hard.

    "Is it so itchy that you can't stand it anymore? Okay, then it's okay even if I'm a little rough. After all, it's you who enjoys it no matter what."

    Jiang Qing grabbed Qi Fangliang's hair, pressed his head and played with it gently .

    The hot breath sprayed on the root of Jiang Qing's roubang, and Qi Fangliang's nose was full of masculine smell. Normally, he would have been so sick that he would have vomited, but at this moment, he cooperated with the top of his head being pressed, his glistening saliva covered the thing in his mouth, and his soft tongue licked it flexibly.

    He also swallowed all the prostatic fluid oozing out of his penis.

    "Ha..." The roubang in his mouth finally became hard, and Qi Fangliang spat it out with his mouth open, a trace of saliva still sticking to the tip of his tongue and connecting with the guitar.