4 Colleagues who had menarche

4 Colleagues who had menarche [caught so hard that nothing could come out] [ejaculated squirts after riding for the first time] (page 1/2)

    "Hmm~ah..."

    "What's wrong, you didn't say you have to feel good today How come you can't bear it now?"

    Qi Fangliang was pressed face down on the bed, his big hands weakly grasping the sheets underneath him. His neck was gently held in Jiang Qing's hand, and his honey-colored buttocks were slapped red under the impact of the other party.

    Jiang Qing attacked fiercely while leaving ambiguous marks on the opponent's smooth and sexy back. ""

    Qi Fangliang buried his flushed face in the soft pillow and didn't look up for a long time.

    If he hadn't been breathing, Jiang Qing would have suspected that he had suffocated in the pillow and passed out.

    The originally neat and fresh sheets and bedding were now messed up by the two of them, and were wrinkled by Qi Fangliang's scratches.

    "Well..." Qi Fangliang turned his head, but his eyes were still on the pillow towel.

    Jiang Qing saw that the other party obviously had something to say: "What's wrong?"

    "Well..." Qi Fangliang's eyes wandered: "Why don't you kiss me today...don't you like it very much?"

    You are the one who likes to kiss me, right? . Jiang Qing's eyes were smiling: "How are you going to kiss in this position?"

    "Just change the position!" Qi Fangliang struggled to turn over, but was pinned down by Jiang Qing and unable to move.

    "Okay, okay, don't be anxious." Jiang Qing pulled out the roubang inserted in the other party's body. The roubang was soaked in intestinal juice and was wet.

    Some liquid dripped out of the roux, and Qi Fangliang tightened his legs in shame.

    But Jiang Qing turned him over and opened his thighs again.

    Jiang Qing pinched Qi Fangliang's legs and put his weak legs into an M shape. While aiming at the hot roudong and sliding it in again, he leaned down and kissed Qi Fangliang's lips.

    "Hmm~ Huh..." Qi Fangliang immediately grabbed Jiang Qing's neck and wrapped it around him, completely losing his previous discomfort with kissing someone of the same sex.

    The hot and dry lips touched each other, and they were immediately licked by the intertwined tongues.

    Qi Fangliang always felt that Jiang Qing's lips were sweeter and softer than those of women, and they felt extremely comfortable to kiss. He said vaguely: "What do you usually like to eat? Why are your lips so sweet?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Qing also stretched out his tongue to lick Licking his upper lip, he was a little confused: "It doesn't taste like anything."

    The way Jiang Qing licked his lips was so sexy and cute that it killed Qi Fangliang. Zi Zi: "Well, it's probably my imagination."

    Jiang Qing didn't care much about the discomfort on the other person's face. Anyway, he knew that the other person was a duplicitous guy.

    With a flick of the tongue, the two kissed each other again.

    Qi Fangliang's erect lower body pressed against Jiang Qing's body, and when the two bodies collided, they began to rub against each other. The guitar circled on Jiang Qing's lower abdomen, rubbing out an intoxicating transparent liquid that stained Jiang Qing's body.