2 Urinal brother

2 Urinal brother [stuffed xue with underpants] [stuffed dirty underwear into mouth] [posterior xue was injected with urine] (page 1/2)

    From that time on, the relationship between Jiang Cheng and Jiang Qing quickly became closer . But this is not a change for the better. Unknowingly, Jiang's father and stepmother were relieved to think that the relationship between the two children had finally begun to get better, so they not only had no doubts about the long-term aloneness between the two, but even helped.

    Jiang Cheng's stepmother knew very well what kind of character her biological son Jiang Cheng was. She was delighted that Jiang Cheng suddenly became well-behaved at home, and attributed all the credit to Jiang Qing.

    "Dad, Mom, I went to my brother's room to play games."

    Jiang Cheng followed his brother back to the room like an ordinary brother. The two parents, who were left watching TV on the sofa, looked pleased.

    But what they didn't know was that these two unrelated brothers didn't come back to the room to play games...

    "

    Well... I'm so thirsty, I'm so thirsty." After dinner, Jiang Cheng His body began to feel thirsty subconsciously. He licked his chapped lips and stared longingly at Jiang Qing's lower body.

    "Brother, I want to drink urine." After drinking urine several times, Jiang Cheng's shame began to obviously fade away. He shamelessly asked his stepbrother for a drink of urine.

    Jiang Qing smiled at Jiang Cheng's silly face, really like a kind brother: "Are you obedient today?"

    Jiang Cheng's eyes were slightly red, "Yes, I am very obedient."

    "Take off your pants and give them to me. " Check." Jiang Qing sat on the bed relaxedly.

    Under the bed, Jiang Cheng skillfully took off his clothes, leaving only his shoes and socks. This feeling of being half-dressed made him feel even more ashamed, but it was also accompanied by excitement.

    Jiang Cheng knelt down under the bed, with only her buttocks raised high, and turned her secret vagina to her stepbrother for inspection.

    It was a private part that even he rarely touched, but now there was a foreign object stuffed inside.

    Because Jiang Cheng had the side effect of going into heat when he drank urine, Jiang Qing had to pour her own urine into his vagina to relieve the itching.

    As Jiang Cheng becomes more and more intolerant to hypnosis, it becomes more and more difficult to suppress her estrus.

    In the end, Jiang Cheng could only keep Jiang Qing's urine in his intestines to stay normal. But it is difficult for the liquid not to leak out in the posterior cavity.

    In order to deliberately insult Jiang Cheng, Jiang Qing did not choose to wear a butt plug for him.

    ...As Jiang Qing could see now, there was a pair of underwear stuffed in Jiang Cheng's crotch.

    Jiang Qing would throw Jiang Cheng's underwear that he had worn all day on the ground, and then sprinkle the underwear with water, soaking the entire underwear until it was wet.

    Then he ordered Jiang Cheng to stuff his underwear into his crotch.

    That scene is really funny.

    Not only does ginger orange not feel dirty. On the contrary, he would have a red face, trying hard to suppress his desire to stuff his underwear into his mouth, and then he could not wait to stuff the dirty underwear filled with urine into his private parts.