3 Creampie neighbor

3 Creampie neighbor [training rutou] [butting against zigong's mouth] [shooting zigong] (page 1/2)

    "I have to work hard to conceive a child today."

    He Changke nodded with a blushing face. He was wearing a women's nightgown, revealing The costume couldn't even cover his chest and lower body.

    It's not so much a nightgown as it is a pornographic garment for the convenience of being fucked at any time.

    He Changke's originally flat chest has become slightly swollen without realizing it. Although it is not exaggerated, it is still soft and feels good.

    He Changke stood in front of Jiang Qing with some trepidation. He still couldn't accept his overly erotic clothes. But if you deliberately cover your private parts, it would be too pretentious, and you will just freeze in place without knowing where to put your hands.

    He Changke lay on the bed and opened his legs towards Jiang Qing's body. The bright red flower on the perineum bloomed unreservedly in Jiang Qing's eyes.

    He Changke was blushing with shame, but he still opened his xiaoxue and invited Jiang Qing: "Put it in...insert it in...I really want a baby."

    "I want to be pregnant with Jiang Qing's baby..." He Changke Ke's tearful eyes held Jiang Qing's figure.

    Jiang Qing inserted her finger and found that it was already wet.

    Compared with before, it was extremely difficult for a dry finger to enter. At this moment, He Changke's sensitivity was incomparable with the day before.

    "I'm very happy that Chang Ke likes me so much."

    Jiang Qing rubbed He Changke's red and swollen clitoris and inserted it. The other person immediately let out a moan and his eyes became even redder.

    Just two shallow thrusts made He Changke look excited. The shame just now was gradually replaced by pleasure, and only the flush of lust appeared on his face.

    Jiang Qing grabbed He Changke's chest, which he had not developed much. He pretended to be curious and said, "If you get pregnant, will milk come out here?"

    "Ha... definitely..." He Changke's body went limp from being pushed, and his legs were widely spread on both sides. He reluctantly answered, while Xiaoxue also made a chirping sound.

    Jiang Qing: "I want to suck it, is it okay?"

    "Well... yes, yes... but a little gentler, ah~"

    As soon as He Changke finished speaking with a trembling voice, Jiang Qing took the light pink in her mouth Breast beads sucked.

    Of course it was impossible to suck out the milk, but Jiang Qing ate it with relish, as if there was something delicious in it.

    He Changke, whose rutou was not very sensitive at first, was sucked hard by Jiang Qing, and the feeling of shame also spread.

    If she really gave birth to a child, would she be sucked and sucked on like now... Ugh... He Changke's vagina was raised, and transparent liquid quietly emerged from the front.

    He couldn't help but hugged Jiang Qing's head. The other person's fluffy hair rubbed his sensitive chest and itched slightly, but it further aroused the lust and motherhood in his heart.

    "Ha... the milk is all for you to drink... so, um... don't be in a hurry..."

    "Yeah~ slow down, slow down..."