5 Women's Scumbag (End)

5 Women’s Scumbag [Tight-fitting Cheongsam] [Forget about shame and start courting] [End of Scumbag] (Page 1/2)

    “Hey, look what good stuff I found.”

    Jiang Qing looked at Liang Fang with a smile , the other party looked over suspiciously, but still couldn't hold back his curiosity and leaned over to look at the phone.

    The phone is his own, but Jiang Qing knows the password and sometimes plays with it. I thought I had found some funny video or something, but an image that I definitely didn’t want to be seen by the other party came into view.

    An evil smile broke into his eyes, and a familiar yet unfamiliar face lay in the photo album of his mobile phone.

    "Is this you?" Jiang Qing smiled.

    Originally, a selfie was not worthy of Liang Fang being so stiff, but who told me to be in women's clothing at that time!

    Jiang Qing carefully looked at the evil-smiling beauty in the photo and said to Liang Fang, "I didn't expect that our general offensive would have such an experience."

    "Then..." Liang Fang blushed and kept squeaking like a little mouse. "That's just a previous bet, don't read it!"

    Liang Fang snatched the phone from Jiang Qing and deleted it immediately as if he wanted to destroy evidence.

    Even he himself had forgotten about this photo, otherwise it would have been deleted long ago.

    But Jiang Qing looked unconcerned. After Liang Fang breathed a sigh of relief thinking that everything was fine, Jiang Qing shook her phone: "I have used your phone to send it to myself and kept it."

    Liang Fang's His face turned green and white, because he didn't know how Jiang Qing would threaten him.

    Wait, calm down. All of my former friends have seen this photo of me, so it's logical that it's fine, but why are I so panicked?

    ...

    A beautiful black-haired woman is sitting there, exposing her back.

    The tight cheongsam wrapped around the other party's body, and her long black hair was spread behind her back, covering her from any disharmony.

    "Ah, it's very good." Jiang Qing opened the door and saw this scene.

    Liang Fang turned around nervously, grabbing the hem of her skirt with two big hands. She had exquisite makeup on her face and even beautiful nail polish on her hands. The thighs protruded from the cheongsam, and the large frame instantly exposed the other person's maleness.

    "How could this happen..."

    Seeing Liang Fang still muttering with a look of loss of will on his face, Jiang Qing asked, "Are you so sad if you look at women's clothes?"

    "No." Liang Fang lowered his head and followed the hanging clothes. The wig covered his blushing cheeks: "I'm afraid you'll laugh at me."

    In the past, he could change into women's clothes without any scruples just because of a joke, and he could even take photos, but now he doesn't know why he started to become When he became cowardly, he envied his former arrogance and dared to do anything.

    Maybe it would be ugly to let an ordinary strong man do this dress, but he is Liang Fang. Although it looks good on a boy without a frame and a delicate face, he definitely has a different kind of charm, not to mention Jiang Qing. This old pervert.