2 big-bellied mixed-race

2 big-bellied mixed-race [playing with swollen sao nipples] [coaxed to let go of xue] [caoxue cums all over belly] (page 1/2)

    Albert, who was sitting on the bathroom tiles, was wet all over his body and could not tell the difference. Is it sweat or bath water?

    But what is known is that Albert is very dirty now.

    Jiang Qing put the shower head back on the hose and quickly gave Albert a bath to wash away the remaining dirt. The latter also sat on the ground obediently and was cleaned by Jiang Qing.

    Her face was red, not sure whether it was caused by the heat or because the afterglow of her orgasm had not faded away yet.

    Jiang Qing wrapped Albert's body in a soft bath towel and carried him back to the bed.

    "Mr. Albert, are you okay?"

    Albert, with sluggish eyes, blinked and turned to look at Jiang Qing: "No...it's okay." He felt as if he had opened a door to a new world. Everyone was feeling light-headed and had not yet recovered from what had just happened.

    Jiang Qing's clothes were almost wet just now. Only now did she have time to take them off, and her slender and strong upper body appeared in front of Albert. Although it was not exaggerated, it was very beautiful.

    Jiang Qing's hand touched Albert's face: "Then let's go to the next step."

    He asked: "Mr. Albert, your uterus is not very sensitive, that's why it is so dry. But all of a sudden I want to It's impossible to make it start to bleed, so we need to use other places to help your posterior xue become soft."

    "Ah... ok, yes." Albert's red and swollen rutou was pinched by Jiang Qing again, It hurt a little when it was just washed with hot water, but now it's being held in someone else's hands, and the two bright red balls are swollen like never before.

    Jiang Qing grabbed the two breast beads in her hand and pulled them wantonly. "I want to make your vagina bigger than a woman's."

    "Even the slight friction of clothes can make it feel immediately. This can stimulate your vagina and achieve an auxiliary effect."

    "Um...you mean, my, breast, rutou uh~?" Albert's hands held the sheets under him, and his chest puffed up due to pain.

    "No, Mr. Albert." Jiang Qing pinched the red spot in his hand hard, and the person underneath him instantly screamed in pain.

    Jiang Qing said: "This is no longer rutou, but your sao nipples."

    "sao...sao nipples..." Albert had never heard of this Chinese word, but he roughly understood what it meant, and his expression Blushing: "I know."

    "So, how do your sao nipples feel now?"

    "Ha..." Albert gasped and replied obediently: "It hurts a bit... but it feels a bit comfortable... ah~ It's so strange."

    Jiang Qing smiled: "That's right." He leaned down and took one of them in his mouth, touching the broken, red and swollen nipple with his warm tongue and licking it.

    "Well..." Albert hugged Jiang Qing's head: "Jiang... it feels so uncomfortable. Stop sucking." He puffed up his chest and his eyes sparkled with tears.

    Jiang Qing bit the meat in her mouth, and Albert stiffened.

    He said vaguely: "Mr. Albert, please don't act like a child. Treating a disease is inherently uncomfortable."