5 Mixed blood in different places (End)

5 Mixed blood in different places [Remote video] [You can only give yourself an enema and squirt water] [Mixed blood chapter ends] (Page 1/2)

    "Dingling bell..."

    "Hello? Um, Mr. Albert?"

    Albert His voice was a little thin, with a suppressed breath: "Jiang, is it convenient for the video connection now?"

    "Okay."

    .........

    Albert was sitting on the bed fully clothed, holding his mobile phone, his face slightly red. .

    Jiang Qing stuffed a small steamed bun into her mouth, and after swallowing it, she said, "It's probably twelve o'clock in the night over there in the UK, why isn't Mr. Albert still asleep?"

    Albert: "Yes... ..." He said in a low voice, as if he was a little embarrassed: "I didn't want to disturb you, but I really wanted to ask you Jiang to help me, so I waited until you were probably up before I called you."

    Time difference between China and the UK is eight hours, and by daylight saving time, the difference is seven hours.

    In other words, Jiang Qing had just woken up not long ago, and it was already time for Albert to fall asleep.

    "What is the question you asked me specifically when I got up?"

    Albert hesitated a little, but thinking about the itching he had endured for two hours, he still said, "My back is so itchy..."

    "What? "Jiang Qing asked again.

    This time Albert found a mobile phone holder to fix his mobile phone, pointed the camera at his bed, and then took off his pants.

    He opened his thighs, spread his butt crack with his fingers, and pointed his bright red mouth at the phone.

    While opening and closing the roux, it looks like a breathing roux, and at the same time it spits out crystal dew, which sticks to the stamens to make the roux more vivid.

    Albert shamefully said to the camera: "My vagina is so itchy...it has become strange since the treatment was temporarily suspended."

    There is nothing that can be done about it. Albert returns to China temporarily, and Jiang Qing cannot continue. Various sex toys are put on Albert as he goes through airplane security.

    So Albert dragged his luggage back to China empty-handed.

    Unexpectedly, Albert, who was already addicted, couldn't stand it that night.

    Jiang Qing held her chin with her fingers and said with a serious face: "Mr. Albert, maybe you are addicted to treatment."

    "Addicted..."

    "Yes," Jiang Qing continued to talk nonsense: "This kind of treatment is good for Although patients like you are very effective, they are also very addictive. Most patients will eventually become sluts who cannot live without men."

    "In other words, Mr. Albert, what are you doing now? I have a fever."

    Albert was about to cry. He picked up his roux and looked nervous: "Then how can I cure my fever?"

    Jiang Qing shook his head: "Unfortunately, I have a fever. There is no rule of law."

    "However, as long as you satisfy your saoxue when it starts to erupt. If you do it well, it will not affect your daily life."