3 Piercing Stepfather

3 Piercing Stepfather [The stepfather with low self-esteem who was afraid of being abandoned was pierced] [Contains sweet emotional scenes] (page 1/2)

    "Oh... breakfast will be ready soon, don't be so hasty..." Jiang Donghan held in his hand Holding the spatula, her body was hugged by the young man behind her, and her face was turned away for the convenience of kissing.

    No matter how many times, I will always be kissed until my whole body goes weak.

    Jiang Donghan almost dropped the spatula, and a silver thread appeared from their lips.

    Jiang Qing stood behind Jiang Donghan, one hand wrapped around the latter's waist, and the other hand flexibly slipped in from the apron, caressing his chest through a sweater.

    Jiang Donghan has very little fun, so he lives a very regular life. He has the habit of morning exercises every day, and his body's muscle lines are also very smooth.

    At this time, his small breasts were held in Jiang Qing's hands through the fabric of his clothes.

    "I'm not in a hurry." Jiang Qing licked Jiang Donghan's earlobe ambiguously, and at the same time, her hands were not honest: "I just miss Uncle Jiang a little too much."

    Jiang Donghan blushed, and his eyes dodge uncomfortably: "It wasn't last night Only..."

    Whenever this happens, Jiang Donghan can't help but envy the vitality of young people, and he can hardly bear it anymore. But Jiang Qing was still pestering herself full of energy.

    But this does not make Jiang Donghan feel disgusted, but instead makes him happy. But she is always afraid that one day Jiang Qing will get tired of playing with her and leave her.

    He carefully turned off the gas in Jiang Qing's arms. "Let's have breakfast first. I used um... yesterday's leftovers to make fried rice with eggs."

    Jiang Qing obediently took the spatula from Jiang Donghan's hand, "Okay."

    Seeing Jiang Qing listen to her words, Jiang Donghan I felt relieved, but felt a little lonely.

    He shook his head and gathered his energy to bring breakfast to the table...

    Jiang Donghan looked at the egg fried rice in front of him, but he had no appetite.

    In the final analysis, what he should do is to use his female pussy to take care of Jiang Qing... However, Jiang Qing did not touch her there for several days.

    "Xiao Jiang, do you really dislike yourself? In fact... he doesn't want to..." Jiang Donghan has been thinking about this matter in the past few days, and sometimes he even dares not look at Jiang Qing's acting skills.

    His appearance is not feminine, it should be said that he is full of masculinity. But the mind is always so sensitive. That's why I'm timid until now.

    Suddenly, while Jiang Qing was eating, he said in a nonchalant way: "We look like an old married couple..."

    A smile pierced Jiang Donghan's eyes.

    "No... we should be father and son." Jiang Donghan's hand holding the chopsticks began to turn white due to exertion.

    Jiang Qing was stunned, thinking that Jiang Donghan didn't like this excessive joke, and quickly made up for it: "Uncle Jiang, I'm sorry, I made the joke."

    Jiang Donghan shook his head, "It's not your fault, it's my problem. It's me ..."

    When Jiang Qing saw the two drops of water dripping on the dining table, he realized that Jiang Donghan was a little out of control. He immediately stood up, squatted next to Jiang Donghan, pulled his hand, and let his The face can be seen clearly by oneself.