[Arc-12]: 1 Genius Patient

1 Genius Patient [Picked up a runaway patient] [The rent is of course the body] [The look of a smile] (page 1/2)

    ...The cold streets exude a biting cold air, and even the busiest streets in the past are only... There were only a few people, but winter had forced them away from their enthusiasm for going out.

    I don’t know why a young man sat on the ground with his head bowed. The clothes on his body were obviously too thin to withstand the severe cold, but the young man never even shivered. Darkness enveloped the shopping street, and the light emanating from the store and the street could barely shine on the young man on the ground.

    Yang Xiao was leaning on the ground, next to the smelly trash can. Even if someone noticed this strange man, he was unwilling to get close.

    Silent blood spread under the young man's buttocks. His left arm was numb and unable to move. His knuckles were pressed against the concrete floor, and the blood flowed out, almost unnoticed.

    But Jiang Qing saw it.

    "What are you doing?" He squatted next to the trash can and asked the young man who looked indifferent and strange.

    The other party slowly raised his head, and the cold light in his eyes flashed for Jiang Qing, but there was no emotion at all. He glanced at Jiang Qing for a very short time, and then answered without hesitation: "I have no home, so I'm just sitting here in a daze."

    His expression seemed to be frozen by the cold, but Jiang Qing's inquiry made him His expression blossomed, and a helpless look appeared in front of Jiang Qing, but there was not much change in his eyes.

    If you didn't look into your eyes, you wouldn't be able to see anything.

    Jiang Qing lowered his head and thought for a moment, then raised his head and looked into the other person's emotionless eyes and asked, "Do you want to go home with me?"

    The young man sighed, as if to express surprise, but unfortunately, the emotion in his eyes was still the same as before.

    Yang Xiao quickly calculated the pros and cons of going with this stranger in his heart. He didn't show it at all on his face, but he soon acted like a normal person.

    "Is that okay?"

    he said with a grateful expression.

    It would be even better if the eyes were camouflaged like the face.

    Jiang Qing, who is sensitive to emotions, thought so.

    "You have to pay the rent~" He pulled Yang Xiao up: "My name is Jiang Qing."

    "I'm Yang Xiao." Only when the young man stood up could he see that his left arm was completely red, but his There was no pain in his eyes, as if this arm had nothing to do with him.

    This is how the two met.

    Something happened during this period, but in the end it ended with Yang Xiao leaving without saying goodbye.

    But it seems that things are not that simple.

    Jiang Qing looked at the young man who suddenly visited outside the door.

    Yang Xiao smiled at Jiang Qing, with an invisible gentle smile in his eyes, as if he was happy for this reunion. But Jiang Qing knew the other party's illness, so it could only mean that the other party's disguise had become worse.

    And it seems that I learned it from him.

    Yang Xiao smiled and asked: "Can you let me sponsor for a while?" He became helpless: "I am homeless again. I will pay the rent, just like before."