[Arc-14]: 1 Mixed Chinese and English

1 Mixed Chinese and English [physical examination, rubbing breasts and touching xue] [starting treatment] [enema incontinence] (page 1/3)

    The noisy airport is full of pick-ups and passing passengers.

    An equally shiny leather shoe fell on the ground that had been polished by the cleaning staff.

    A young man with black hair and black eyes was wearing a suit and standing upright. He glanced around: "Is this China?"

    At this time, a man holding a big playing card came towards him, and his name was written on the playing card: Albert.

    "Is this Mr. Albert?"

    He looked over and realized that this was the person who came to pick him up. The two parties had already exchanged photos, and it was not difficult to recognize them at this time. He showed a kind smile: "You must be Mr. Jiang."

    Albert's Chinese is a bit substandard, but it makes him look cute. The black curly hair on the top of his head is raised, giving this young man a hint of sweetness.

    Jiang Qing folded the paper sign and took the initiative to help Albert share the luggage.

    The two of them walked and talked.

    "This is Mr. Albert's first time back to China."

    Albert nodded, and he said with some nostalgia: "Yes, although I am Chinese nationality, I have been in the UK since I was a child and have no impression of China. "

    But my mama often talks about China to me, so I finally have the opportunity to come here this time. I'm very happy." Albert showed his little tiger teeth when he smiled, which was a little cute.

    Jiang Qing smiled slightly and said meaningfully: "I hope you can enjoy yourself this time."

    Albert didn't understand the meaning of his words and nodded.

    .........

    After sending Albert to the hotel to settle down, Jiang Qing, who had finished his work, suddenly asked: "Does Mr. Albert know anything about Chinese culture?"

    Albert: "Except what mama told me. , I have also searched for some content on the Internet, but I may not understand it well."

    "In that case," Jiang Qing said, "Let me teach you some."

    Albert's eyes flashed red, and he had no clue He said consciously: "Okay, thank you."

    A smile spread on Jiang Qing's face. He was standing at the door of the room, and he happened to push Albert in at this time. As he closed the door, the electronic door automatically locked.

    "Mr. Albert, do you know that China is a place that attaches great importance to health?"

    Albert nodded: "Yes, China's traditional Chinese medicine culture is very famous."

    "Actually, I also know some diagnostic and treatment techniques. How about I come? " Let me check your body."

    Albert had no doubt at all why the topic just now was still about Chinese culture, but now it has changed to a physical examination.

    "Really? That's great. Thank you. Jiang, you are such a good person." Albert showed no signs of caution. But rather, it was hypnosis that turned him into a person who couldn't refuse Jiang Qing.

    Jiang Qing asked Albert to lie on the bed and dragged a chair to sit next to him.

    "Then I will check it bit by bit, Mr. Albert, be careful not to be nervous." Jiang Qing started from above and spread Albert's tie.