6 sets of school grass (End)

6 sets of school grass [bathroom] [holding a handful of urine] [picking at the xue while twisting breasts] [school grass chapter end] (page 1/2)

    Early in the morning, Jiang Qing was the first to wake up. After all, the school girl was tortured very late by him yesterday, and now she fell on the bed exhausted.

    But the soft buttocks were still consciously sucking Jiang Qing's roub, which must have formed a body memory.

    As long as Jiang Qing doesn't pull out the roubang, Lin Yunfeng is unlikely to wake up. But if Jiang Qing made any move to pull out, he would wake up instantly as he was used to being penetrated before falling asleep.

    This has been Jiang Qing's experience several times.

    "Ah, there's nothing I can do." Jiang Qing couldn't do anything about the school girl who was so clingy to him, but he still trained her to have this body shape.

    Jiang Qing was familiar with picking up Lin Yunfeng's body without pulling out the roubang.

    As if peeing for a child, he hugged Lin Yunfeng's limp body and stood up.

    Lin Yunfeng, who was extremely tired, did not wake up even if his body was moved. His heavy head hung down and his back rested on Jiang Qing's chest.

    The root of the thigh was being pinched by Jiang Qing, and the red and swollen xue that had been teased was still tightly hugging the root of the roubang, and the intestines inside subconsciously sucked the foreign matter in the intestines.

    Jiang Qing raised her hand and touched the sleeping school grass twice. The state of free fall makes the thrusting become more powerful, and the entry point becomes deeper.

    Jiang Qing led Lin Yunfeng into the bathroom and stood in front of the sink.

    The mirror reflected the two people's figures honestly, and the cold white light shone on the two people's bodies. It appeared that the eyelashes of the school grass's closed eyes were extra long, and the reflection of the eyelashes fell on the lower eyelids.

    The school boy's body had already become erect due to physiological reactions and Jiang Qing's deliberate teasing. Now, no matter how tired he was, he could only open his eyes in a daze.

    The reassuring feeling of penetration was still there, but for some reason it seemed a little weird at the moment.

    The first thing he caught a glimpse of was the floor of the bathroom, his lower body already raised high. What I felt next was the warm embrace close to my back.

    And the fact that he was not standing on the ground.

    He raised his eyes and immediately saw his reflection in the mirror.

    His rosy face was still stained with dried tears from last night, and his body was full of marks left by his master. Even his stomach was filled with warm sperm, and it was slightly bulging at the moment, with a small belly.

    Although he had no doubts or dissatisfaction with what he had become the owner of, Lin Yunfeng still couldn't help but feel ashamed when he saw his lascivious appearance.

    After all, Jiang Qing didn't intentionally make him lose his sense of shame. After seeing how shameless he looked now, Lin Yunfeng still blushed.

    Embarrassed, his crotch clenched. He was held in Jiang Qing's arms but he didn't dare to struggle and move, so he could only cover his face in shame. But his lower body became even more erect.