5 Squirting Cow

5 Squirting Cow [Doctor Play] [Fantasy Childbirth] [Post-squirting Breast Squirting] (Page 1/2)

    This is already the second time, Fan Yang was punished by Jiang Qing.

    Spending one night alone was not a pleasant experience. Maintaining one position for a long time coupled with waves of pleasure.

    It makes people want to fall asleep on the spot, but in their minds they are half asleep and half awake. In the end, I could only follow my body's instinct and my juices flowed freely.

    Fanyang has no complaints from the bottom of his heart.

    It’s just that we haven’t seen each other for more than a month. He didn't even serve his master well, so he lost this precious time because of his own mistakes.

    Fanyang felt both aggrieved and ashamed.

    As a cow, I am really unqualified!

    So, when Jiang Qing came together the next day, she saw her cow with tears streaming down her face as she continued to orgasm. Although it was the same after being left alone for a night last time, Fanyang cried non-stop after being unbound this time.

    The look of a strong man twitching and making love made Jiang Qing feel helpless.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Qing gently wiped away the tears on Fanyang's face, like a gentle teacher looking at his students patiently.

    Fanyang felt ashamed of his collapse and cry, and he hurriedly calmed down his emotions. But even after training, no matter how good his expression management was in front of the screen, he was still defeated in front of his master who had already let go of his guard.

    Jiang Qing could only stare at him and comfort him: "Did I go too far? I'm sorry."

    "No!" The cow immediately objected strongly, and then subconsciously weakened his voice: "It's because I was too incompetent. Used." Fanyang's chest was shaking as he cried, and his milk kept leaking out due to the intense emotion.

    It took him a while before he said: "Because I haven't seen the master for a long time, but because of my fault, I wasted a lot of time." As he said that, he started to cry again: "Obviously, it took a lot of effort to find time to see the master. But the punishment wasted so much, so much time."

    He was hugged by Jiang Qing, but he hid his face, not daring to look at Jiang Qing's face.

    "When the time is up, the agent will come to pick me up." He put down his hand and looked at Jiang Qing with twinkling eyes: "Then I won't be able to see the owner for a long time!"

    After that, he covered himself up again. He frowned and sobbed softly.

    But there was no reaction from the master that he expected. He just heard a chuckle.

    "I thought it was something." Jiang Qing took off Fan Yang's hand covering his cheeks, and then pressed his forehead lovingly against his. The distance between their eyes was only a few centimeters. Just looking at each other like this stopped Fanyang from crying. He stared into Jiang Qing's eyes, as if he was about to be sucked in.

    Jiang Qing said with a smile, his eyes full of smiles: "You are my cow, we will still have a lot of time together in the future." He kissed Fanyang's full lips, "Besides, isn't there still time now? "

    How long until the agent comes?"

    Fan Yang replied blankly: "It's still about half a day."