6 The young master who transforms into a dog (End)

6 The young master who transforms into a dog [Check the erotica] [Ride by yourself] [End of the young master] (Page 1/2)

    The weather was already slightly cooler, so Jiang Qing took off her coat after walking through the door.

    He looked back at the dim sunset outside the window, "Looks like you have to be careful about catching a cold."

    "So, young master, change your dislike of wearing clothes." Jiang Qing watched as he spontaneously put on the collar and squatted at the door. Xu Xiangyan was waiting for him in front of him.

    Xu Xiangyan stretched out his tongue and breathed, "But dogs don't know how to wear clothes, and the room is very warm." There were khaki ears on the top of his head, and a dog-tail anal plug of the same color was inserted into his anus.

    Jiang Qing knelt down and touched the dog's head: "But pet dogs will be put on clothes by their owners."

    "Am I a pet dog? Am I the teacher's?" Xu Xiangyan's happy eyes narrowed slightly.

    "Okay, stop playing around, come here and let me check." Jiang Qing patted Xu Xiangyan on the shoulder, and Xu Xiangyan climbed onto the large desk knowingly.

    Jiang Qing sat on the chair and pulled out the dog tail anal plug with her white-gloved fingers. The bright red blood suddenly appeared in front of Jiang Qing's eyes like a flower.

    The squirming blood looked soft and soft, and Jiang Qing easily entered it with a finger. "I can already become very loose without using drugs, which is better than before."

    Xu Xiangyan's green face was dyed red, "because I work hard to play with it every day."

    Jiang Qing laughed, The boy in front of him grew very slowly, so his original age could not be seen from his short body.

    But now, even the immature yinjing has not been properly used, and the xue behind it has been forcibly matured.

    This contradictory erotic emotion is fully displayed in Xu Xiangyan.

    Jiang Qing took Xu Xiangyan off the desk and put him on his lap. The boy's face was as delicate as a doll, if he didn't make an expression in heat.

    "Teacher..." Xu Xiangyan stroked the tag in front of his collar and looked at Jiang Qing expectantly: "Am I qualified to be the teacher's dog now?"

    "Well..." Jiang Qing pretended to be silent for a while, and then suddenly leaned down. Biting Xu Xiangyan's ear: "If you can take my roubang in your mouth."

    Jiang Qing took the boy's hand and pressed it on her crotch, "Want to try it?"

    Of course, she got Xu Xiangyan's affirmative answer.

    .........

    Xu Xiangyan squatted on the chair, holding his wet and hot vagina open with one hand, and holding on to the chair with the other hand. He carefully aimed at Jiang Qing's roubang and sat down little by little.

    This was the first time Xu Xiangyan took the initiative to swallow Jiang Qing's roubang. Because in the past, he did not have the right to take the lead in sexual matters.

    His chest pressed against the guitar, and the young man lowered his body little by little.

    Jiang Qing took out his mobile phone, "If you don't succeed within one minute, let's just end it this time."

    Xu Xiangyan bit his lower lip: "Why is this so." But the one-minute time limit also made him determined, and he used The weight of the body works hard to sit down.