3 Sugar-eating patients

3 Sugar-eating patients [Of course two people eat sugar together] [Patients who unconsciously emit a seductive smell] (page 1/2)

    Jiang Qing is sitting and playing games, and the sound of hard objects colliding with each other comes from her mouth from time to time. It is a Fruit candy tumbles between the teeth.

    Jiang Qing put the candy to the left side with her tongue for a while, and her cheeks bulged; then she put it back on her tongue and smacked it gently.

    The plain candy looked particularly tempting in his mouth.

    There was a sudden depression next to the sofa, and Yang Xiao sat next to him.

    "Is it delicious?" he asked without any emotion or frustration, his dark eyes that could not see any emotions were staring at Jiang Qing.

    Jiang Qing's eyes were on the game, and she didn't have time to take care of him. She muttered: "It's okay, do you want to eat too?"

    Yang Xiao looked at Jiang Qing who was addicted to the game, his eyes fell on the other person's moist lips, and he gently He hummed slightly.

    After he finished speaking, he stood silently beside him, waiting for Jiang Qing to finish playing the game before talking to him again.

    But his head was suddenly grabbed and kissed.

    The sweet taste spread from the other person's lips, and Jiang Qing pushed the candy into his mouth with the tip of her tongue. Although he was kissing Yang Xiao, his eyes were still on the screen of his mobile phone. In order to free up one hand to hook Yang Xiao's head, he could only reluctantly use one hand to put skills on it at the moment.

    Jiang Qing's tongue was still in his mouth, sharing a piece of candy with him. But Yang Xiao only felt that the other person's mouth, soaked in sugar liquid, was the sweetest.

    He, who has a general sense for sweets, stared at Jiang Qing's face and felt a strange appetite appear. But this feeling doesn’t seem like I really want to eat.

    He thought as he deepened the kiss.

    This kiss of sharing candy has become an excuse for the two to have a verbal quarrel.

    Seeing that Jiang Qing was about to die, Yang Xiao slowly stretched out a hand to fill the gap.

    Jiang Qing then glanced at Yang Xiao.

    The two people's faces were very close to each other, and Jiang Qing felt that the other person was smiling for some reason, but maybe it was just an illusion.

    Seeing that Jiang Qing was finally willing to look at him, Yang Xiao bit his lips.

    The candy in their mouths became smaller and smaller, but the sweet taste did not seem to disappear just because it became smaller.

    When the game interface showed Jiang Qing's victory, the phone was about to fall from Yang Xiao's hand.

    He was pushed down on the sofa, his bony fingers reluctantly holding the thin mobile phone, his Adam's apple rolled, and he looked at Jiang Qing above.

    The kiss wasn't over yet, rather, it became more lingering and deeper. Yang Xiao's breathing was light. If Jiang Qing hadn't been so close to him, he wouldn't have been able to feel the other person's shallow exhalation.

    The cold rosin smelled from Yang Xiao's body, just like him.

    Like a pine growing suddenly on a cliff in the cold winter. Hard and soft, it seemed to melt away at any moment under Jiang Qing's body.