[Arc-8]: 1 jian Nong Xiaowei

1 jian Nong Xiaowei [Cognitive Ignorance] [Being Cum Full of No Knowledge] [Aircraft Cup Masturbation] (Page 1/2)

    "Ding~"

    A message suddenly popped up on WeChat, and Lin Yunfeng clicked in to take a look.

    [I want to take you to eat roasted purple sweet potatoes haha]

    "Huh?" Lin Yunfeng was confused for a while, "What does this mean? What a strange thing to say."

    So he replied [But I don't like roasted purple sweet potatoes. ]

    […]

    The other person stopped talking and sent an emoticon.

    Lin Yunfeng thought this topic was over, so he quit WeChat.

    He was lying on the bed, feeling a little uncomfortable today, as if his stomach was hot. His face was a little blushing, but unfortunately the person involved didn't notice even a little bit.

    He didn't notice at all that his body lying on the bed with his thighs spread wide, was being pressed by another man and his private parts were being penetrated.

    "Ha..." He covered his forehead feebly, "I don't think I have a fever, but I'd better go to bed early. Uh-huh!"

    "Hey... why did I make that sound just now."

    Lin Yunfeng was a little confused, but he couldn't think about it . When I couldn't answer, I had to close my eyes and sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep at all.

    I don't know why the quilt doesn't seem to cover his body, as if something is blocking him, but he is not cold and feels very hot now, so it's okay not to cover him with the quilt.

    "Well..." He closed his eyes and made strange moans from time to time, but he was completely unaware of what was happening to him.

    But the young man who was fucking Lin Yunfeng on the other side was different. He pinched Lin Yunfeng's thighs and spread them wide, and his lower body was hitting Lin Yunfeng's ass non-stop.

    Her balls slapped against her butt and made a slapping sound, making Bai Jie's private parts turn red.

    "I didn't expect the school girl to show such an expression."

    The young man fucking Lin Yunfeng was Jiang Qing, and it was he who hypnotized Lin Yunfeng so that he could not feel his own existence.

    Lin Yunfeng underneath him was still closing his eyes and forcing himself to sleep, but he didn't realize that his face was red and his frown had never relaxed.

    The sound of their private parts colliding seemed noisy in the quiet room, but his ears automatically filtered it all out and he heard nothing, not even noticing the shaking of his body.

    "Is it because there has been no relief for too long..." Lin Yunfeng felt the heat in his lower abdomen and opened one eye to take a look.

    Yinjing had already stood up high, with her thighs spread apart by a man. She had never thought that the place underneath her could be used for anything other than excretion.

    But he turned a blind eye to Jiang Qing in front of him, and could only see his erect penis.

    "Ah..." Lin Yunfeng slowly held his erection with his hand, not even noticing the question of why he wasn't wearing underwear.

    "Hmm~" A raw expression appeared on the school boy's face. He moved his lower body impatiently, and Jiang Qing wanted to sigh after seeing his raw technique.