5 Qualified Maid (End)

5 Qualified Maid [Climbing up the stone table and spreading her legs to ask for love] [Being tenderly pampered by the master] [End of the maid chapter] (Page 1/2)

    Today, Mo Wenya can live a good life as a maid who handles sex.

    Whether it was koujiao getting up early, Jiang Qing's various teasing on a whim, or his well-behaved personality that would accept Jiang Qing's teasing at any time, it all showed that he was a qualified maid.

    The rutou that has been injected with medicine has become so sensitive that it will erect even if it is blown by the wind. If it is stimulated more intensely, it will spurt out a translucent liquid similar to milk.

    The silver chain has become an accessory to the nipples. Since putting it on, it has never been taken off except when washing the body.

    Although it was just her body that got acquainted with Jiang Qing at the beginning, now Mo Wenya has given her soul to Jiang Qing without any reservation.

    He longed for Jiang Qing strongly all the time, hoping that the other person's eyes would stay on him forever.

    "Ha, Master..."

    After the day's routine walk, Mo Wenya knelt down on the ground as before, spraying the ground full of semen.

    "Huh?" Jiang Qing sat on a cylindrical stone chair for resting. Hearing Mo Wenya's cry, Jiang Qing asked warmly.

    Mo Wenya pushed himself up exhausted. Although it was only morning, he was already extremely tired.

    He was dressed very differently today than before.

    Unlike before, where he was completely naked in revealing clothes, his body was wrapped in a long maid skirt, and even his arms were not exposed.

    Just like the traditional Japanese maid outfit, elegant and restrained.

    But this rare thickness brought greater pressure to Mo Wenya. Especially the rubbing against the lining of his chest made his "milk" flow non-stop, directly making the clothes on his chest wet.

    If the clothes weren't black, I'm afraid it would have been exposed.

    Mo Wenya climbed onto the stone table exhausted, and her long skirt was stepped on because it was too much in the way.

    He sat in front of Jiang Qing and opened his thighs to meet his gaze. Jiang Qing, on the other hand, has been watching silently.

    The hem of the skirt was so long that nothing could be seen at all, so Mo Wenya took the trouble to roll up the skirt and hold it in her mouth. He held the fabric in his mouth vaguely, and begged Jiang Qing: "Master, please come in, I want it so much."

    Jiang Qing looked at the sexy underwear under the skirt, which was different from the whole body covering on the outside. , the underwear is open-style, made of two main pieces of fabric that are sewn half-overlapping. You can see your private parts clearly with just one leg open.

    He pinched the vagina that was leaking urine under her skirt, "You are already very tired after the walk, are you in such a hurry?"

    Mo Wenya's eyes were slightly red from being pinched, and lust crept into the corners of her eyes.

    "But... I am the maid who handles the master's sex. Otherwise, I don't know what to do."

    "Ah, that's right... because you can neither wash nor cook..." Jiang Qing He took him off the stone table and put him on his lap.