3 Stupid Young Master Dog

3 Stupid Young Master Dog [Bindfolded] [Put on Dog Collar] [Spanked for Doing Wrong Homework] (Page 1/2)

    "Teacher Jiang, please come in, the young master has been waiting for you inside." There are two The butler with a white beard and a kind smile gracefully opened the door for Jiang Qing.

    Walking half a step faster than him, he didn't stop until he reached the door of Xu Xiangyan's room.

    There was no sound of footsteps on the shiny floor after waxing. He slowly stepped aside and said, "The young master should be waiting for you inside as before. I won't go in. If you need anything, call me anytime." ."

    "Thank you."

    Jiang Qing responded with a smile, establishing his image as a reliable and sincere teacher.

    The housekeeper, who had no idea what this seemingly kind young man had done to the young master, left as quietly as he came when he saw Jiang Qing enter the room.

    .........

    Xu Xiangyan is sitting on the desk. From a distance, he looks the same as before.

    At this moment, he was waiting for Jiang Qing's arrival.

    "I don't know if Teacher Jiang is satisfied..."

    I don't know how he did it. He tied himself tightly with thin ropes, not letting go of his hands and feet. He even wore eye patches on his eyes.

    His vision fell into darkness and his mind began to be filled with delusions.

    He was sitting upright on the chair and looked neatly dressed. The inside of the body is full of marks from the rope that was trapped in the flesh. Being pampered, he felt more pain than ordinary people, but it made him even more unable to extricate himself.

    The slightest noise in the room would attract his attention.

    "If the housekeeper comes in and sees him..." Xu Xiangyan murmured, "No, no, I told him not to come in."

    "Ugh..." The passage of time became extremely long: "Why is Teacher Jiang still here? Don’t come~”

    The body of the young man without any desire was extremely sensitive and he didn’t know how to endure it. His lower body, which had not been touched at all, stood upright again.

    The water kept flowing like a bitch in heat, soiling her clean pants again.

    He didn't know how long he had been tied up, but Xu Xiangyan, who was immersed in lustful delusions, gasped for air, fearing that the person entering the room was not his teacher Jiang.

    Suddenly, the sound of footsteps interrupted his delusion.

    A muscle in his head suddenly tightened, and he suppressed his random thoughts and listened carefully to the footsteps. The sound was very soft, but in his ears, which had lost his sight and had other senses amplified, it was like thunder.

    "Is it... Teacher Jiang?" The boy's Adam's apple, which was not yet obvious, rolled, and his pink lips were dry at the moment.

    "Click!" The sound of taking pictures was particularly obvious in the quiet room, and Xu Xiangyan's body froze.

    Isn't it Teacher Jiang? It's not the housekeeper... who is he...

    Wow, he was seen in such a mess, what if... Xu Xiangyan was about to burst into tears. But he didn't realize that his penis was getting harder.