2 Ignorant school girl

2 Ignorant school girl [torn tights] [choked while drinking milk] [got penetrated from behind while playing games] (page 1/2)

    "It's so strange. I feel like I didn't sleep well yesterday and my back hurts." Lin Yunfeng rubbed it while rubbing it He stretched his neck and moved his muscles while sitting up from the bed.

    He felt pain all over his body and almost fell to the ground the moment he stood up.

    But he also ignored the visible marks on his body and walked naked to the bathroom.

    The self in the mirror looked a little tired, but at the same time he exuded a strange spirit, as if he had been watered by something, and his face was extremely rosy.

    There were many inexplicable bruises on his original body, which looked terrible and very erotic.

    But he ignored it indifferently, turned on the faucet, caught the water with his hands and washed his face.

    When he spread his legs and bent over to wash his face, his vagina was slightly open due to his posture, and the semi-dried sperm stuck to his vagina, and the sperm inside, which was still warmed by his intestines, flowed out unceremoniously. , sliding down the school girl's thigh.

    "Did you masturbate too much yesterday? I feel so weak today." Lin Yunfeng still felt a little ashamed when he recalled what happened yesterday. He never did such things, but yesterday he seemed to have lost his mind.

    "Maybe I'm too stressed. It seems I need to pay attention. Anyway, it's a holiday now, so let's take a good rest."

    He went back to the toilet and walked out of the bathroom, and went to the closet to look for the clothes he wanted to wear today. .

    He turned a blind eye to the neatly arranged pile of clothes in the closet and saw a special piece of clothing at a glance. "That's it."

    A tight sportswear that exposed the navel, a pair of tight ultra-short sports pants, and a big hole in the butt.

    But Lin Yunfeng obviously didn't have any dissatisfaction with the clothes and put them on normally.

    Although the tight sweatpants wrapped around his lower body was a bit painful, he didn't care, and he didn't think about "Why am I wearing pants without underwear?"

    He looked at his cell phone: "Oops, I got up too late today. The breakfast restaurants are probably closed."

    "I wonder what else is in the refrigerator..." He scratched his messy head and walked to the refrigerator with his slippers on. forward.

    "Is there only milk? No way...Mom, it's true, why don't you put any food in it?" He complained a little, but still accepted his fate and walked to the dining table with the milk.

    "Let's order takeout." He pulled off the plastic wrapper of the straw, turned on his phone and sat on the chair.

    "Ah... ugh, why can't I suck out this milk..." He was a little annoyed and smacked his lips hard.

    His eyes were still on the mobile phone in his hand, thinking about what to eat.

    But he didn't realize that the milk in his hand had been placed on the table long ago. What he was holding was not milk at all, but a man's roubang.

    Jiang Qing stood in front of Lin Yunfeng, and Lin Yunfeng's entire face was almost buried in Jiang Qing's crotch, sniffing the man's unique scent with the tip of his nose.