5 The senior who lost his virginity

5 The senior who lost his virginity [The senior opened his virginity and showed it] [Insert fingers and roubang together] (Page 1/2)

Wen Jinmo himself did not expect that he would be so bold all of a sudden and actually asked Jiang Qing to enter. But he had no regrets either.

Hearing Jiang Qing's request, he nodded with a slightly red face.

Obediently, he turned around and knelt on the ground while raising his buttocks high. He used both hands to forcefully spread the slender buttocks that were stretched out by the beads before he had time to retract his coquettish cleavage.

He turned his face slightly and looked at Jiang Qing expectantly and shyly.

The bright red mouth below also sucked in and out according to the owner's mood, and saliva hung at the corners of the mouth and flowed down the buttocks.

Jiang Qing put her two fingers together, like a veterinarian taking the temperature of an animal, and compared her fingers to a thermometer and probed inside.

The hot and tight touch showed the heat of Wen Jinmo's body.

With Jiang Qing's fingers stuffed into her private parts, Wen Jinmo panted nervously and excitedly, and even shrank back a little deliberately, like Jiang Qing showing off her tightness and comfort.

"Sure enough, senior is ready." Jiang Qing finally said, "It's just that I can't see clearly what's going on inside. Can senior spread his butt harder?" "If it's not checked and

confirmed, I You won't come in."

After hearing Jiang Qing's words, Wen Jinmo's first reaction was a little panic, because in his opinion, he had tried his best and his chest could no longer open.

But when he heard Jiang Qing's words that he might not come in, he still panicked. Afraid that Jiang Qing would leave due to impatience, he became a little irritated and pushed harder without knowing the severity.

The strength in his hands increased, and his fingers dug deeply into the soft buttocks.

"Well, senior, I'm trying very hard, but I still can't see clearly. Please try harder." Jiang Qing took out her cell phone and turned on the flashlight, carefully and erotically observing the appearance of Wen Jinmo's intestines that she worked hard to open. Like a serious scholar.

Wen Jinmo was a little anxious now. Encouraged by Jiang Qing, he did something he would never do before.

He inserted the index and middle fingers of both hands into his crotch, and then opened the intestines inside with his hands. The shame of being penetrated by his own fingers made Wen Jinmo drool with excitement.

His eyes began to lose focus, and he almost forgot the reason why he did this. He only remembered that he must satisfy Jiang Qing, otherwise, he would leave...

"Ha..." Wen Jinmo exhaled, He didn't notice the drool dripping at all, "Is this okay..."

"Senior is really great." Jiang Qing praised him with a smile, and at the same time turned on the flash of her phone to take a picture of the obscene scene. Including the bright red intestines, Wen Jinmo was drooling and his face was flushed.

"Of course you should give a reward to the senior who works so hard." Jiang Qing held Wen Jinmo's waist and pressed his hotness against the other's wet nipples.

Just as Wen Jinmo opened his intestines with his fingers, he inserted them all the way.

"Ah..." Wen Jin Mo Shuang's tears flowed down, and he shook his head: "It's too exciting... His fingers, his fingers are still inside, ah... don't insert..."

Jiang Qing shook his head regardless of tears. Wen Jinmo, while thrusting inside, asked in a gentle and doting tone: "Senior, how does it feel to be fucked by your own fingers?" "

Wait, no..." The sticky saliva formed With the silk hanging on his mouth, Wen Jinmo didn't seem to accept the fact that Jiang Qing was inserting his roub while his fingers were still inside.

"Obviously, obviously

5 The senior lost his virginity [The senior opened his vagina and showed it] [Insert fingers and roubang together] (Page 2/2)

This is the first time, why is it so exciting... ugh..." Wen Jinmo cried when being bullied by Jiang Qing came out. Tears of grievance fell in large drops.

"Senior, don't cry. Jiang Qing held his face and kissed away his tears: "Isn't this your first time impressive?" "

Perhaps because she was afraid that Wen Jinmo would say anything else, Jiang Qing felt like she was holding the other person's mouth, and stuck her tongue out to block the other person's desire to speak.

"Uh... um..." Wen Jinmo was speechless at all, and his body was stimulated. The pleasure combined with Jiang Qing's gentle kiss made him whimper.

Jiang Qing's lower body moved wildly, hitting the sensitive spot he had already found. Every time, Wen Jinmo's body would bounce with pleasure. .

As time passed, Wen Jinmo's head almost turned into paste, and he completely forgot that his fingers were still inserted into his vagina.

When Jiang Qing stopped the deep kiss, the other person's mouth just I can now let out sweet moans that make my heart turn red and my heart beats.

"Senior, just enjoy it. It won't be loose down there, don't worry. "

Seeing that Wen Jinmo didn't mind this matter anymore, Jiang Qing raised the corner of his mouth. He pulled Wen Jinmo harder and leaned on the other person's smooth back. Every time he poked Wen Jinmo hard and fast, On the opponent's prostate.

The huge pleasure caused Wen Jinmo's vagina to slowly flow with urine, and then the vagina was like a reservoir with a gate opened. Water surged crazily.

Jiang Qing felt as if his lower body was soaked in One glance at the hot springs, and the warm and comfortable feeling was just like the feeling that Wen Jinmo brought to him.

"Senior..." Jiang Qing sighed. "You are finally mine..."

He buried his head On Wen Jinmo's neck, he lowered his head to nibble and lick the other person's shoulder and neck, leaving bruises or red marks on the other person. While biting, he called the other person.

Wen Jinmo could only occasionally respond with a Jiang Qing cry. , because he was completely addicted to this sex. His consciousness was sometimes blurred and sometimes awake, wandering on the edge.

But his body was honestly brought to the peak again and again.

When Jiang Qing finally wanted to cum, Wen Jin Mo no longer knows how many times he has climaxed with vaginal fluid.

"Senior, your favorite jingye is coming. "Jiang Qing pushed the other person's face, biting the red thin lips, while fiercely ejaculating a large amount of jingye into the other person's body.

The guntang's jingye was poured mercilessly on the tender intestinal wall, and the warmth Jin Mo's pupils trembled and he woke up. He realized that he was being creampied by Jiang Qing, and when he thought of the delicious jingye in his mouth below. Just like a dog thinking of the taste of meat, he couldn't help but drool. . Like a domesticated hound, always greedily pursuing meat.

Wen Jinmo looked at Jiang Qing happily, with a faint smile on his face. But he was born like this, even his happy expression was in the eyes of others. It seemed that it was just a faint smile.

Wen Jinmo's front end was no longer able to ejaculate, but still in a slight tremor of excitement, the horse's eyes spat out a few drops of transparent honey. Then he softened and curled up. Under the abdomen. It was like a pitiful little person.

Jiang Qing felt that the other party could no longer ejaculate, so he picked up the chastity chain on the ground and put it on for him.

"Jiang Qing, I am so happy..." It was obvious that the other party had just ejaculated inside her body. Why was he so happy after marrying Jingye? Wen Jinmo couldn't figure it out himself, but he was still extremely happy.

Whether it was mind or body...