2 Asking for a CAO colleague to

2 Asking for a CAO colleague to [come to the house late at night due to illness] [eat roubang and ride] [ejaculated by breast rubbing] (page 1/2)

    "Hello?" Jiang Qing's voice was a little lazy because his sleep was interrupted by the sudden ringing of the phone. Lazy. He answered the phone with his eyes closed.

    There was silence on the other end of the phone, except for the faint sound of breathing.

    "Huh?" Jiang Qing opened one eye, took the phone away from his ear and glanced at the contact's name.

    He put the phone behind his ear again: "Qi Fangliang? Um...what's wrong?"

    There was a slightly heavy breathing on the other end of the phone, Qi Fangliang hesitated and said: "Um, Jiang Qing, are you free now?"

    "I, I seem to have suddenly become ill..."

    Qi Fangliang on the other end of the phone rubbed his thigh, and his underwear quietly got a little wet. The fabric that is close to the buttocks is caught by the buttocks seam, and is sucked bit by bit by the xuerou.

    But this alone can't relieve the itch at all... Qi Fangliang stood there uneasily.

    Jiang Qing turned over, from lying on her side to facing up. He lazily asked: "Where are you now?"

    Qi Fangliang replied eagerly: "Just at your door."

    It seemed that he really couldn't bear it anymore, and he actually ran to the door to wait.

    "I gave you the spare key to my house. Just come in. I'm too sleepy..." Jiang Qing breathed.

    The lazy voice dyed Qi Fangliang's earlobes a hint of red.

    Obviously, he also knew that his behavior was tantamount to coming to find the dealer's goods... However, he was so excited that he really couldn't wait for tomorrow.

    He immediately opened the door with the spare key he had already held in his hand, and reached Jiang Qing's bedroom in the dark with ease.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang Qing covered her eyes with one hand and turned on the small table lamp on the bedside table with the other, and the warm orange light illuminated a corner. Jiang Qing said: "Don't turn on the incandescent lamp, it's too bright."

    He was still a little confused: "You can do it yourself, I'm too sleepy to stand it."

    Qi Fangliang, who was somewhat egoistic, was shocked when he saw Jiang Qing's appearance. Feeling a little guilty, he didn't know what to say, so he could only say awkwardly: "I'm sorry, I'll treat you to dinner next time."

    Jiang Qing smiled when he heard this, "The meal you want to treat me to will almost be scheduled for next month. Well, forget it, just treat me to breakfast tomorrow."

    Who made Qi Fangliang's body become like this? It was actually his responsibility.

    Qi Fangliang's face was red, but it was hidden in the dark. He quickly unbuttoned his clothes, and the same flush appeared on his flesh-covered body.

    It looked like he was mad... Qi Fangliang was glad that Jiang Qing couldn't see what he looked like at this moment.

    Climbing onto the bed naked, Jiang Qing was still wearing pajamas, and her delicate collarbone was exposed from the crooked collar. Being hit by the orange light, it made people want to lick it and bite it.