3 Teasing the CEO

3 Teasing the CEO [Run away after playing] [President takes the initiative to seduce] [Begged for mercy by the CAO] (Page 1/3)

    "Well, that's it, you can go out."

    As the subordinate said "yes", The door was closed.

    Seeing the door being closed, Zhou Dang breathed a sigh of relief. He relaxed and leaned back in his chair. But just when he closed his eyes and wanted to take a nap, a man's face suddenly appeared in front of him.

    "Damn it!" He cursed secretly, "Why do you think of him again!"

    But even though he thought so in his heart, he honestly opened the drawer. There is a vibrating egg inside. He deftly unfastened his belt, groped down with his vibrator hand, and stuffed it into his wet crotch.

    "Well...bastard...it's all your fault, damn it!" Zhou Dang gasped softly, while using his fingers to push the vibrator deeper.

    "Ha..." Because he was too busy at work, he had not been able to relieve his lust for two days.

    But even though I used a vibrator, it could only make my body feel slightly more happy.

    Ever since Jiang Qing played with his body like that last time, he could no longer rely on normal methods to ejaculate.

    Even if the penis is erect, it cannot ejaculate.

    Even if a woman climbs into bed like before, he can only kick her out with a dark face.

    The new secretary who recently arrived was driven away by him like this.

    The pink vibrator vibrated slightly inside his body, and he finally felt a little at ease after being pushed against his prostate. The erection stretched out his suit pants, but he was helpless.

    The vagina was even more moistened by the dilation of the vibrator. Zhou Dang raised his chest, and the sweat flowed down his neck to his collarbone. His hands came to his chest and groped.

    He never thought that the methods he used to treat women would now be used on himself.

    The pink-brown rutou was soon engorged and swollen from being played with, and he was already at the peak of his orgasm due to his high passion. But he also knew that this was the limit.

    "Still can't cum, damn..." A trace of tears flashed from the corners of Zhou Dang's red eyes, and he lay weakly on the chair.

    "Ding-ding-ding!" The phone on the desk rang.

    "What's the matter?" Zhou Dang was a little irritable.

    "Well...the new secretary is here. President, do you want to meet him?"

    Zhou Dang calmed down his breathing and told himself that he was still working. "Let him come in."

    He didn't have time to take out the vibrating egg, so he could only straighten his clothes first. Fortunately, there is nothing unusual about him except that his face is still a little red.

    .........

    But entering from the other side of the door, the person who was supposed to be his new secretary turned out to be the culprit who made him what he is now.

    Jiang Qing smiled and said to Zhou Dang who could not hide his shock: "Mr. President, I am your new secretary."

    "What are you doing here?" Zhou Dang's first reaction was to drive him away immediately, but soon Soon he was suppressed by another thought, and he could only say such harsh words.