[Arc-15]: 1 Introverted Neighbor

1 Introverted Neighbor [Neighbor in front and wife behind] [Little flower teased] (page 1/2)

    "Hey, don't run around..." He Changke reached out to catch the child who ran out after opening the door.

    The child was hugged, but he was seen leaning out most of his body from the door... He Changke looked at his neighbor with some embarrassment.

    He knew that man, and his daily interactions let him know that he was a man as gentle as he looked on the outside. He always had a smile on his face, but he still had a mature temperament, and he often gave him some advice on life and work.

    He Changke had a great impression of such people, and occasionally a hint of inferiority would arise in his heart when facing them.

    But now that he was caught in such an unseemly manner, he felt like dying in his heart.

    He immediately held the relative's child in his arms and stood up, saying hello awkwardly: "How are you, Mr. Jiang..."

    Jiang Qing still maintained the posture of opening the door and going in. After all, no matter how many things He Changke had just thought about, real life The passage of time is only a matter of seconds.

    Jiang Qing turned her head and smiled and said, "Mr. He, I didn't expect you to have a child at such a young age."

    "No, no!" He Changke wanted to explain in embarrassment, but his panicked eyes ran into the neighbor's room opposite. with smiling eyes.

    Then he suddenly remembered that the two of them visited each other on weekdays, and Jiang Qing had already known that he was single.

    He didn't even catch such an obvious joke, and his ears turned even redder.

    Jiang Qing only felt that her little neighbor was too shy and would be at a loss even if she was teased casually, so she couldn't help but shake her head.

    "Mr. He, I'm just joking, don't be so nervous."

    "Ugh." He Changke hugged the little doll in his hand tighter: "This is my Jiejie's child. If she has something to do today, she will be left here temporarily. , will leave soon."

    Jiang Qing was slightly surprised: "So Mr. He still has Jiejie."

    He Changke nodded slightly, looking like a little hamster.

    He was obviously about the same height as Jiang Qing, but his shoulders were hunched, making him appear much shorter.

    The little baby held his fingers in his mouth and couldn't even speak clearly, but he still relied on human's innate aesthetic intuition and kept blinking his big eyes to look at Jiang Qing.

    Seeing that the drool was all over his chin, He Changke wiped his mouth with the little belly band around the child's neck: "Really, you can't eat your fingers." He

    Changke looked at the child in his arms with some reproach, but on his hands The movements are gentle and delicate. The slender figure holding a child looks like a wife.

    "Well, Mr. He, see you tonight."

    He Changke looked at the closed door opposite and was stunned for a while before he remembered that he had invited the other party to dinner tonight. Thinking of this, I blushed again. I don’t know how I, who has always been shy, dare to make such a bold invitation.

    He covered his slightly hot face with one hand, turned around and entered the house.

    .........