[Arc-20]: 1 Fanatic believer

1 Fanatic believer [Transformation from atheism to brainless believer] [I was so excited after two kisses that I ejaculated] (page 1/2)

    Shen Yusheng found an opportunity to get away from his mother who was talking to the monks in the main hall, and was alone outside. Wait.

    Recently, he was living well by himself, but his mother insisted on taking him to the temple to pray, saying that this year was his birth year and he would easily fall into Tai Sui.

    At this age, he actually believed in Buddhism and went to the temple several times a year. He was helpless towards his mother.

    Of course, this does not mean that he has no respect for gods and Buddhas. This is the cultural heritage passed down from ancient China, and he still respects it.

    But respect is one thing, it's quite another to ask him to spend money on incense just for psychological comfort.

    But although his mother was extremely polite when facing the Buddha, she was really hot-tempered towards him alone. He was beaten a lot when he was a child, so he didn't dare to say anything to his face.

    It seems that I can only pass the time by wandering around here... I don't know how long my mother will stay, maybe she will stay here to eat fast.

    Sighing, he wandered around without knowing where he ended up.

    The ground was full of faint reflections of leaves, and the golden light in the sky was weakened, but the light shining through the gaps was still warm.

    Apart from anything else, the scenery of this temple is really good. He couldn't blame his fiery mother for being able to behave herself in the temple.

    He looked up at the sky and narrowed his eyes in comfort.

    But suddenly there was a clicking sound of hooves in front of him, and he subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound -

    a cute little deer was stopping around the corner to look at him.

    "Huh? This temple even raises deer." Shen Yusheng was a little surprised. The only time he saw a deer was in the zoo.

    The deer was not afraid when it looked at him, and just looked at him with its round eyes.

    Feeling a little itchy in his heart, Shen Yusheng raised his feet and chased after him.

    The deer didn't move until he was only three meters away before suddenly jumping away.

    "Sure enough, I can't touch it..." It was a bit regretful.

    But the little deer didn't run away, it just stood not far away and looked at him.

    Are you playing with yourself? He raised his feet and wanted to walk in again, when a flapping sound of wings suddenly sounded from behind.

    Before he could look away, a burst of whiteness flashed from the corner of his vision, and several large white birds flew past him and flew towards the deer.

    "Wait!"

    The deer seemed to be frightened and ran forward together with the bird. Shen Yusheng chased after him without even thinking.

    ...But he lost track of him and ran deep into the jungle.

    Shen Yusheng held on to a tree with some frustration and gasped: "I ran too fast." He thought of his impressive sports meet results in high school, but he didn't expect that he would become like this not long after graduating from college.