3 Greedy Cow

3 Greedy Cow [Telephone training] [Expelling ham sausage in front of the phone camera] [Self-abuse pinching rutou and fanning breasts] (Page 1/2) The

    phone rang in anticipation, and Fanyang sat on the bed excitedly and nervously. Although he was the only one in the room, he was sitting upright as if he were a primary school student who would be raided by the class teacher at any time.

    This seemed weird for a big man like him.

    I wonder if the master is asleep, or will he be angry if he has time to call me because he works so late... Fanyang thought a little nervously, his fingers unconsciously licking his clothes, and he blushed fiercely.

    But Jiang Qing finally accepted it.

    "It's so hard to be free so late. Being a star."

    Fanyang's gentle and lukewarm voice made it impossible to tell whether the other party was angry or not.

    Although it was a video call, Jiang Qing seemed to have blocked the camera, and Fanyang could only see darkness.

    He was embarrassed: "Master, Master..."

    "Okay." Jiang Qing interrupted him, "Take off all your clothes. What are you still wearing?" For the first time,

    Jiang Qing could not see any expression or expression . Even though he was hypnotized, Fanyang still felt like a shameless bitch when he did this kind of thing under the condition of his body.

    This feeling, like waiting for a customer to inspect the goods, made him feel ashamed and excited at the same time.

    Fanyang unconsciously gasped and took off his clothes. His movements were clumsy and rough, almost tearing his clothes to pieces.

    Once all the clothes are peeled off, it can be clearly seen that Fanyang's body looks like boiled red shrimp.

    Under Jiang Qing's order, Fanyang opened his thighs on the bed in front of the mobile phone fixed by the bracket.

    He pinched the root of his thigh hard, almost pinching the tender meat at the root until it turned purple.

    A small section of the pink ham sausage was still exposed outside the blood, being sucked in by the intestines.

    Fanyang's buttocks were almost wet with his own fluid. Water marks slid down the body and wet the sheets.

    "Well, I kept it in my mouth all day long. You're very good."

    Fanyang breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this compliment.

    Great, the master is not angry.

    The strong chest muscles on the chest rise and fall with the breathing, which is very sexy. A thin trace of sweat hung on it, making people want to lick it off for him.

    "My little mouth has been eating ham all day today. Are you still hungry?" A chuckle came from the other end of the phone.

    Fanyang's penis had already become erect, standing straight up against the ceiling, but he did not dare to be presumptuous. Because I had already suffered a lot from him ejaculating without permission.

    Fanyang, who had no hesitation in stripping off his clothes to feed Jiang Qing, or lying down and being fucked wantonly by Jiang Qing, was extremely ashamed at this moment.

    But he didn't dare to let the master wait. He still said slowly: "I'm not hungry anymore. The little mouth down there is so full...but I still want to drink the master's milk." "It's a