[Arc-19]: 1 Professor selling one's body

1Professor selling one's body [bad koujiao][xue after being stirred and being stretched] (page 1/2)

    Zhou Qiyan is a professor at the school. He is recognized among the students for his good looks and good temper. In addition to the strict final assessment A little, and there's almost nothing wrong with it.

    But there is such a teacher who has reached Bensan's age but still doesn't even have a girlfriend... Many girls are a little bit ready to make a move.

    But who can know what he is thinking in his heart?

    "Teacher, what's wrong?"

    Zhou Qiyan came to his senses, and the silver-framed glasses he was wearing covered his red face: "It's okay."

    "The glasses seem to be a bit in the way, so I'd better take them off." Jiang Qing stretched out his hand and directly covered the The foggy glasses were taken off.

    A mole of tears was exposed under Zhou Qiyan's eyes, giving his originally gentle eyes a hint of seductive charm.

    "Teacher, continue." Jiang Qing chuckled and pushed Zhou Qiyan's head to the bottom.

    The latter whimpered, but still managed to open his mouth wide and swallow the thing.

    Why did he, a dignified professor, fall to the point of being a slave to his students... It all started when he happened to see the coin in Jiang Qing's hand.

    I don't know why, but he had a strong love for the coin when he saw it for the first time, and he would do anything to get the coin.

    So he was asked to use his body in exchange.

    It was simply ridiculous to exchange his body for a coin. His reason kept telling him no, but the reality was that he couldn't resist the temptation and nodded proactively.

    Yes, this is an exchange of equal value - both parties feel they get value for money.

    This thought gradually replaced the original reason and took over in his mind.

    Seeing Zhou Qiyan's jerky expression, Jiang Qing touched the top of his chestnut hair and said, "This is probably the first time for teacher to do such a thing."

    Zhou Qiyan was so stuffed by the roubang that he couldn't speak and could only nod with a blush. nod.

    "It doesn't matter, I will let you get used to it sooner or later, teacher."

    Because, the coin that Zhou Qiyan wants regardless of his own life... is the psychological suggestion he gave to the other party through hypnosis, and this coin can only be produced by Zhou Qiyan if he gives it to him. The psychology of wanting.

    If you exchange it for the same dollar, no one can hold it.

    Zhou Qiyan frowned slightly and licked something in his mouth painfully. His jaw ached from the long sucking, and a trace of saliva overflowed from the corners of his lips.

    He struggled to swallow, "Why... you haven't cum yet?"

    He couldn't stand it anymore, but if he couldn't satisfy the other party, he wouldn't be able to exchange for the coin.

    The miserable appearance of the young professor made Chu Mu feel a little sympathetic, but it was not that he endured it intentionally, but that the other person's skills were really poor. He knocked him with his teeth several times, and even the swallowing movements could not be performed smoothly. .