3 Asking to kiss a colleague

3 Asking to kiss a colleague [kissed so hard] [kissed until ejaculation] [kissed hard again] (page 1/2)

    "No, this is for you." The hot milk appeared in front of Jiang Qing's eyes, and she Looking over with the hand holding the milk, it was Qi Fangliang.

    Recently, because of their little secret, their relationship on the surface has suddenly improved. Originally they could only talk to each other, but now they are really laughing and joking with each other.

    Qi Fangliang always brings him a copy of whatever he buys.

    Jiang Qing took the milk and said, "Thanks."

    Qi Fangliang looked a little uncomfortable, "It's nothing... After all, I still want you to help me. If you run away, I don't know what to do."

    Jiang Qing The corner of his mouth curled up: "Don't worry, I won't run away."

    "Well... that would be great." Qi Fangliang returned to his seat.

    Behind Jiang Qing's invisible side, Qi Fangliang covered his blushing face with one hand.

    How could he find a man cute! This feeling is terrible! Qi Fangliang thought about it and found a resource about gay sex before, and turned it off in disgust on the spot.

    But... why wouldn't he find it annoying if the person inside was Jiang Qing...

    The

    hot blood clamped Jiang Qing's lower body, and Qi Fangliang's hot body lay under him.

    "Hmm! Uh-huh..."

    Qi Fangliang covered his eyes with his arms and let out a sexy gasp with a slightly red face.

    Different from the shy look on his face, Qi Fangliang's legs wrapped around Jiang Qing's waist enthusiastically, and his buttocks shrank and spitted out.

    "You used to yell at me to fuck him faster, why are you so shy today?"

    The flesh underneath him was extremely hot. If he hadn't known that the other party was healthy, Jiang Qing would have suspected that Qi Fangliang had a fever.

    "You can't shout if you don't want to!" Qi Fangliang took his arm away and gave Jiang Qing a vicious look. It's a pity that the eyes, which are slightly red at the end and gleaming with tears, don't even have the slightest hint of intimidation.

    Jiang Qing looked at Qi Fangliang, who was furry like a little wild cat: "Okay, okay."

    Feeling as if he was being coaxed, Qi Fangliang furrowed again: "Don't talk to me like that! You're dead!"

    But his red face betrayed him. He actually liked being treated like this.

    Jiang Qing looked at Qi Fangliang, whose face was flushed, and felt a little weird. He seemed to be bent over by him. She was so resistant to being penetrated by a man before, but now her body honestly caters to him. She would even blush if she was teased by herself.

    He tentatively said, "Qi Fangliang?"

    "Well, what's wrong!" Qi Fangliang looked at Jiang Qing again, but his eyes seemed to be evasive.

    "Well... how about we kiss?" Jiang Qing slowly dropped a bombshell, at least for Qi Fangliang.

    His hot vagina suddenly tightened for a moment, and he stammered: "You, what are you talking about... Come and kiss a man... Isn't it disgusting..."